“Great management,Cool atmosphere,Superb food”

La Luna Italian Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 314 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have been in Ao Nang many times,i ate pretty much everywhere,,,even in La Luna,,and it was ok,,,,but now new management took over the place and thanks God,,,,why you guys waited that much,,,,simply the best food in Ao Nang at the moment,it worth a visit even from neighboring provinces!!!!Well done!

1  Thank fepigada

Reviewed January 17, 2014

a surprise little italy in the heart of ao nang. It was a great break after 14 days of Thai food. Food, staff and management were all great, great vibe and made me feel at home.sat down with the owner Tony, had a great time. Would LOVE to go back. Highly recommend the fettucine alla pescatora just like my mother would do !!!!

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We have just had a lovely 3 course meal at La Luna. We have tried a few of the many Italian restaurants in Ao Nang but this one is by far the best. My partner is Italian and can be a stickler for Italian food but he absolutely loved everything. We decided to risk it and go with the carpaccio tuna and beef to start. Being raw meat dishes these have to be done correctly and they were spot on. I asked for something that was not on the menu for my main and the kitchen were happy to oblige. The best coffee I've had since arriving in Asia and home made Tirimisu to finish off a very good Italian dining experience. (Not something that is easy to come by here in Thailand). If you are in the mood for Italian food, defo pay this place a visit as you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The food was good. They had a vegetarian burger, which was delicious! Pizza and pasta were ok, considering that you are in Thailand. I would not consider it authentic italian food!

The location was great. The staff was friendly but somehow a little bit odd (we had no problem at all though).

I suggest for vegetarian that would like to have a quick stop for lunch and have a burger.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The pizza here is a good surprise. the price is high for thailand. but average if you know they import a lot of stuff from italy. wish my local pizza has this quality.