Lowest prices for your stay
$18
Free cancellation until 10/15/22
Priceline
$22
Free cancellation until 10/14/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$14
Booking.com$17
Hotels.com$18
Travelocity$18
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was a bit suprised by all the negative comments about this hotel. We stayed there in January 2013 for two weeks. We knew it was 3-star hotel so we expected nothing more than average hotel. Which it turned out to be. We had no view from our balcony but we didn't mind because we knew it when we booked the hotel. Room was really clean and comfortable, I was pleasantly suprised! Air condition worked as it should and for once it didn't even make awful sound. Breakfast was good: bread, vegetables, fres fruits, musli, youghurt, omelettes. The pool area was very small but in Krabi there was so much things to do that we didn't spend there much time. I was excpecting that awful smell from the canal, but it wasn't that bad at the hotel, on the bridge on our way to "centre" it was way worse. Staff was lovely and very helpful. All in all hotel was ok and we had a awesome holiday in Krabi. I can also warmly recommend trips to near islands: Chicken, Tup, Poda, Railey beach and Phranang.

Date of stay: January 2013
2  Thank Salla K
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Balconys are terrible with most of them facing a concrete wall or other balconys 3 yards away. Wifi is useless. No one speaks english. The smell from the river is just discusting. I could go on and on but really: JUST STAY AWAY !!!

Date of stay: January 2013
2  Thank PelleH
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Please note: Each picture from the hotel is kind of a fake. The photos are taken in such a manner that you feel warm and lovely. In fact, the reality is different. Everything is very old and shabby and the bathroom is full of mould.

The hotel is located near the CANAL. This canal provides the hotel with an unforgetable smell which is especially propagated by the A/C in your room: faeces, musty odor.

Additionnally, the "resort" is NOT located in Aonang itself but a 15 minutes footwalk away from all happenings.

Overall, I would never recommond this hotel to anyone. However, the sister hotel in Koh Lanta, the Lanta Pura, is absolutely amazing and worth a visit (especially in the low season).

Date of stay: April 2012
2  Thank XelaCH
Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

We had stayed at the sister hotel in Koh Lanta which was so nice (Lanta Pura All Seasons). The Ao Nang was terrible. Our bathroom smelled terrible. We had cockroaches in our room; we called staff and they did come to try and catch them. We caught two. The buffet breakfast was decent. The staff were very nice. The location was central and the long boats to ralaiy beach were across the street. The beach directly across the street was not great.

Date of stay: May 2012
3  Thank Tedzgirl
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I have just come back from Thailand and once more when I visited Krabi I stayed at the All Seasons.
The staff were polite and helpful I had a deluxe room that had direct access to the pool and once more I had a fun stay.

Date of stay: April 2012