We stayed here luckily just for one night in November 2013. We had been travelling around Thailand and Malaysia for 1,5 months, and this was absolutely our worst experience.
The room was very dark, smelly and dirty, and we couldn't get sleep because of the constant noise coming from geckos, cats, roosters etc..
Breakfast was typical for a budget thai hotel: cold rice and vegetables, bad coffee and warm fruits.
The actual "cliff view" is ok, but it's not like you would take pictures of it. Best part of the hotel was the free shuttle bus away from there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you looking for a holiday bungalow accommodation close to the beach of Ao Nang Krabi, quiet location and also close to public life, you are in the right place in Ao Nang Cliff View Resort. Enjoy your stay in new and well designed bungalows, surrounded by natural jungle and breath taking Cliff Mountains. Ao Nang Cliff View Resort offers deluxe and superior bungalows for singles, couples and families with air condition as well as low budget fan bungalows. Relax in peaceful atmosphere in our swimming pool, on your own bungalow terrace and enjoy traditional Thai food in our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aonang Cliff View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff View Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff View Resort Krabi/Ao Nang