We stayed full week and do not regret. The resort is a bit remote from the sea, but provides free ride to the beach. Although do not expect luxurious bus - the transfer is secured by a pick-up truck :-)
Hotel staff is friendly and bungalow we had was great - large, clean, quiet.
Restaurant closes at 9pm, but the food there is worth to eat a bit early. If you feel like you had enough of the great thai food, there is a german beer garden just around the corner.
But do not worry about close beer garden, hotel is so remote that you wont here anything else just birds, winds or rain. Well sometimes the cocks, which try to proof which one has the strongest voice :-)
hotel staff can arrange for you any tour you wish and is ready and able to help any time (even in the middle of the night).
Great place to stay, safe from Tsunami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you looking for a holiday bungalow accommodation close to the beach of Ao Nang Krabi, quiet location and also close to public life, you are in the right place in Ao Nang Cliff View Resort. Enjoy your stay in new and well designed bungalows, surrounded by natural jungle and breath taking Cliff Mountains. Ao Nang Cliff View Resort offers deluxe and superior bungalows for singles, couples and families with air condition as well as low budget fan bungalows. Relax in peaceful atmosphere in our swimming pool, on your own bungalow terrace and enjoy traditional Thai food in our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aonang Cliff View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff View Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff View Resort Krabi/Ao Nang