“Nice”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Tasty, easy, comfortable and affordable restaurant. We went as a couple but I think this would work really well for families too as they do a range of pasta, pizza, Thai and Indian food. I ordered 4 cheese penne which was delicious and my partner had Chicken Kharai. Plus a water and Chang beer the total was 580THB.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Visited with my wife for lunch and i have not come across worse service. The guy who was taking our order noted down our starter and simplt walked over to the next table to seat some others who had just entered...he then comes back to take the remainder of our order. I expect better from ANY restaurant, and so we promptly got up and left. Not our loss, there are dozens of places to eat.

1  Thank miteshmerchant
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Traveling with fussy kids can be a nightmare!!! This place was great - they have a huge selection from Thai to pizza to Indian and the quality was excellent.

We ate here most nights and were never disappointed.
I would recommend the tandoori platter - the green chilli dipping sauce is to die for.
Great value for money, huge portions and most of all it tasted great.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Pizza is not italian but a lot better than in other restaurants around, tuna steak was simply wow, also spicy thai and indian food worth trying

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Walking by this restaurant I was approached by two gentlemen outside to come in and eat. I was told it was great and amazing by them. Since I wanted pizza and seen they had wood fired pizza, Italian flags, and pizzeria in the name I thought I was in for a treat. I WAS WRONG!!!!!!! I ordered the 4 cheese pizza. Now EVERY four cheese pizza I have ever had has a lot of one thing, cheese. There was maybe half the amount of cheese that should of been on the pizza. There was LARGE spots all over the pizza with no cheese, it looked like a desert. So I should not fret , there is always the sauce, WRONG. There was maybe a spoonful of sauce on the pizza. If you have the name pizzeria in your name you cannot cut corners by taking these shortcuts to cut cost. Just go with restaurant in the name So you don't deceive people.

1  Thank Daniel D