“Decent feed, questionable service”

Jeseao Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #149 of 283 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Firstly let me clarify that I went to Jeseao Pizzeria on new years eve 2013. The restaurant was relatively full at the time. I found the pizza to be quite traditional and actually similar to some pizza i had in Italy some time ago. Great taste with some great spices. The only real problem with the place was the customer service (took several attempts to order our meal and receive change for our bill). Overall a great feed to fix your pizza craving whilst in Ao Nang.

There are newer reviews for Jeseao Restaurant and Pizzeria

Reviewed January 3, 2014

By accident we ended up here after bumping into a couple that we had met the day before on a boat trip and we all fancied a few drinks and something to eat. As the menu was so broad I was not sure but I was extremely impressed when the food came. I had an indian curry with rice and nan which was very spicy but very nice, someone ordered a pizza which was also very good and the pasta and the thai soup was also good. And the wine just flowed in 1/2 Litre jugs so was exceptionally good value for money too. Will be back when visiting Ao Nang next.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Went here on a busy evening, I guess they all are in Jan. However the food was very good, especially the tiger prawns and pizza. Went back the following evening, and we were glad we went. Good value for money.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Good Indian food? In an Italian restaurant??? Well, at least my dish was...
My wife and I spent 2.5 weeks in Ao Nang and sampled quite a few restaurants.
Although I prefer the local Thai food, My wife wanted to have a pizza. So, we went to Jeseao, which always seemed to be full.
All tables at the ground level were full, so we found a table upstairs. The place feels like a massive shared dining room, certainly no atmosphere of an Italian place, but rather a fast food Italian chain.
My wife ordered a vegetarian pizza with eggplants. I decided to rebel and ordered an Indian dish, some lamb in some kind of sauce with yogurt and safron.
I ordered Singha as well, the waiter brought a big one without asking which size I wanted.
Waiters run around the thin wooden floor in level 2, which makes a lot of noise and does not give you the feeling that you are having a relaxed dinner.
The Indian dish arrived and I waited for my wife's pizza. It was getting cold and the pizza hadn't arrived. So, I started eating it. I had finished eating it before the pizza arrived.
The Indian dish was very good. The pizza wasn't. Over burnt in the oven and with very little cheese. I tried it and we both agreed that it was a disappointment.
I ordered the bill and after 10 minutes of watching the waiter running around the many tables without bringing our bill, I got up and asked to pay, explaining that I had been waiting for 10 minutes for the bill.
The waiter said something like: "I have many tables to serve."
We paid and left, resolving never to go back.
By the way, the prices are not cheap as the place seems to be.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

run by an Punjabi Indian, we ran across this place while walking from the beach area , it is right on the beach road not far from ao nang beach, we got lots vegetarian variety in thai food, indian food , wood fire oven thin crust pizzas , all in a decent budget, would defntly recommend