“Good all rounder”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Catered for all tastes, reasonably priced and sold wine by the glass. Close to our hotel, opposite beach and friendly, fast service.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

So the guys out the front are full on but seriously have fun with it. This place is always packed and we did lunch and dinner here. One night we had all offered Indian, Thai, Italian and then it started pouring so we stayed for coffee and dessert. Fantastic! Service was friendly and fast. Loved this place

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Its hard to find somewhere to eat when everyone is trying to pull you into their restaurant, when they pretty much have the same menus (Thai, pizza, pasta, steak). This is definitely one of the better restaurants in the area and perhaps across Southern Thailand, from the more Western restaurants I ate in anyway.

This place was always busy every time I walked past so it must be good....and I was right. It had a great selection on the menu and brilliant price (but then everything is in Thailand pretty much). Also very attentive staff, there are a lot.

I was craving Spaghetti Carbonara so ordered it, it was really creamy and tasty. I saw the pizzas come out and wished I'd got one of them as they were stone baked and looked delicious.

Overall, great choice for pizza/pasta, I can't say about Thai but then it is in Thailand.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

The best is only the guy in front eho catch customers, crazy good. Pasta was so boring and indian food plain and not tasty. Restaurant for tourist under average.

1  Thank Energinside
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Forget this three review and try cause is only one restaurant is very busy on all street all the time and pizza is fantastic hear ohh amazing food i have been hear with my family every night and all is good u never try u never know so must be try