“Style and seclusion”
other traveler has booked this property
Cleaning at villas Living area
Outdoor
Baan Malisa - sleeps up to 4
Baan Malisa
Wine list
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

p4ulmille...
London, United Kingdom
“Style and seclusion”
Reviewed February 18, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Although I rarely revisit the same holiday destination, this is the second time I have visited Baan Malisa. It is of traditional style, with quality furniture, well presented garden, private pool and usual modern conveniences.
There is some background noise from the adjacent workshops which can be quite disturbing throughout the day, but the wildlife seems to drown it out at other times of the day.
Although secluded, the management company provide you with a local mobile phone from which you can call the villa manager or the tuk-tuk driver, who will take you into the local town (all included in the price).
Maids visit every day, and the water and ice refreshed daily too.
Wifi is fairly reliable and is quick.

Ao Nang itself is built up and heavily tourist-dominated. It is not a traditional Thai town.

Beware the wake up call from the neighbourhood cockerel!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
Feb 20, 2016
Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for the reviews and for always returning to visit us:-)

We really appreciate your words and we really hope to see you again in the future (We have 4 more new Villas will be list on our website a a few weeks times )

Very Sincerely yours,

Krabi Riviera team
quinntas
Canberra, Australia
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed February 15, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Cannot speak too highly of the facilities and service. We had an absolutely wonderful stay, only wish we could had had longer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Facilities and service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Feb 16, 2015
Dear Liz,

Thank you for your kind words.

It was a pleasure for us to be able to host you and your family. We hope to able to be of service to you again in the future.

Krabi Riviera Team
AndyandSh...
“Dream house”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The villa was amazing! It was just me and my boyfriend and we slept in the master bedroom. The toilet is big with a clean bathtub. We had an amazing view of the pool too! I love the pool the most! A computer is provided with wifi! So you don't have to bring your laptop. However Internet is slow. The kitchen was big and kitchenwares are provided. On top of ingredients, we had to buy oil, sugar, pepper, etc to cook as those provided are expired.
I love the taxi service provided and the fact that we were given a phone to call nut, our taxi driver. This has made our stay very convienent! The villa is pretty deep inside so it's quite hard to find your way if you walk. I'll recommend you to call him 10mins before you are ready to leave.
They do housekeeping everyday at around 10am so I recommend you to either leave the villa at 10 or at least open the gate for them to come in and clean up.
Ching provided very good service! She showed us around the house and taught us how to use some of the equipments!
She speaks very fluent English!
Overall, I had an amazing time in baan malisa! I will choose to stay here again if I ever get a chance to visit krabi again.

France
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Mar 12, 2014
Dear PC Farge,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

It was really nice to know that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable.

We are looking forward to welcome you to stay with us again in the near future.

Ching and the Team
Qatar
Reviewed February 3, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Feb 3, 2014
Dear Don,

Thank you very much for really nice review.

It was nice to know your stay was enjoyable and comfortable.

We are looking forward to welcome you to stay in our villa again.

Krabi Villa by krabi Riviera company
h0neynh
Shah Alam, Malaysia
“We were blown away by their hospitality & kindness”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

I have so many good things to say about our stay at Baan Malisa. In summary, the staff go the extra mile before & even after your stay at their beautiful villa.

I travelled with my husband & 3 kids (9, 6 & 5 yo). We stayed there for 6 days & 5 nights. Yes, the villa is somewhat away from Ao Nang town , but the villa provides tuk tuk service from 9am to 9pm to anywhere around Ao Nang. Our kids really enjoyed the tuk tuk rides. They even provided us with a mobile phone to contact the villa management, to call the friendly tuk tuk driver, or to make any local calls at any time. This was useful when we were arranging our trips with local tour agencies (for island hopping, trip to Phi Phi, elephant trekking, snake show etc.)

In term of villa facilities, the villa has everything we needed, from the kitchen to the pool. We love the surrounding. Kids could enjoy the pool at any time they wish.

What I really wanted to highlight here is the staffs' attentiveness & kindness. We had some trouble with our credit card transaction at the King Cobra Show. We ended up paying cash. Upon my return to Malaysia, I received the card statement showing that the payment actually went through. I requested help from the villa crew by email, to check with the King Cobra Show. The villa staff, Sawitree, actually visited the place to check on this issue & informed them to provide us the refund. How about that? Isn't that going the extra mile?

This is actually my second stay at a baan under Krabi Villa. In February,I stayed at Baan Gecko for 3 nights with friends. Because I was truly impressed by Krabi, the food, the islands AND the villa, I returned in December with my family.

Would I go to Krabi again? Definitely.
Would I stay at Baan Malisa again? WITHOUT A DOUBT!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything about the villa
Liked least: No security guard at night. It would be great to have a nightwatch as the place is too quiet & a lil scary during the night.
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 20, 2013
Dear honeybee,
Thank your for your review we truly appreciate your feedback.
We hope to see you and your family here again very soon.

Best Wisher.
Krabi Riviere team
Melbourne
Reviewed August 23, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Aug 23, 2013
Dear Jeremy,

Thank your for your review we truly appreciate your feedback.
We hope to see you and your family here again very soon.

Best Wisher.
Sara and the Krabi Riviere team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing