“Fantastic food”
Review of Lae Lay Grill

Lae Lay Grill
Ranked #23 of 293 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014

A very beautiful sunset from the roof terase - a must visit in ao nang. Good and quick service, delicious food, fair prices and munch more good to say about this place!

1  Thank Jakobsenmathilde

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Lovely setting, great service and amazing food, reasonably priced too. We went twice and enjoyed it every time. Try the beef massaman curry, amazing!

1  Thank irishtravel84
Reviewed July 12, 2014

My boyfriend did some research and found this restaurant mentioned in a local travel site so he took me there to impress me and I was sure impressed!!

They had a mini bus picking us up from the hotel and we were greeted by a nice lady who speaks well English.

The rest of the staff was also speaking English to us even though we are Thai!! (My bf doesn't really look Thai.)

We ordered spicy salmon and crunchy prawn salad. They both were super yummy. My bf ordered duck breast in lemon sauce which was a bit too sweet to my liking.

The whole time we were there, we were treated very nicely and politely by all staff.

The price was not cheap but you know what you paid for is worth it.

Definitely will go back and recommend to others.

2  Thank Parnsheewa S
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I highly recommend this restaurant: nice view over the "Krabi Mountain", very friendly and attentive service, and one of the best fresh seafood restaurants. They have an open kitchen, which allows you to observe their quality cooking. Make a reservation, otherwise you might find yourself waiting.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I'd recommend anyone staying in Ao Nang to visit at least once. Yes, it is more expensive than most other restaurants in the area but it is more upmarket, the view is great and staff are attentive. We booked to eat before sunset for a special occasion and even though it rained the whole time we were there the view was still amazing! Our hotel booked the restaurant for us and the free tuk tuk there and back was a nice touch.Food is very flavourful and they have a wide range of seafood. Cocktails were more expensive but 10 times better than most we had at other restaurants during our stay.