“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lae Lay Grill

Lae Lay Grill
Ranked #21 of 259 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Thai, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Romford, United Kingdom
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

We went here on our last night which I regret because we didnt get the chance to go back! Great views and lovely food a must if staying Ao Nang!

• Visited April 2014

• Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Kirkenes, Norway
“Fantastic food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Amazing resturant up in the hillside. Great view over Ao Nang. The food and service was excellent. I would highly reccomend a visit to Lae Lay Grill. This was the third time we ate there.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Haines Junction, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Amazing drinks food staff service and view. Gorgeous clean facility and clean washrooms. Thanks for a great experience!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“A Must!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Great view! Great Food! Great environment! Reasonable price!

The place get filled up pretty quickly around 630pm (especially the good seats). If possible, make a reservation in advance. Hence, coming before 6pm will get you a great seat to watch the sunset. However, the sun can be rather hot during this time.

I stayed nearby the restaurant and the restaurant provide to-and-from pick up services. Great move!

Visited June 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Good food and a cozy atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my family last week for dinner, I have to say the experience was amazing! We had comfortable and prompt transport to and from our hotel, as we had made reservations previously.

The entrance was also rather inviting and had a nice, warm feel to it if you don't mind the short climb. Inside, we had one of the outer tables right next to the railing so the view was superb! The sunset was a little dull though, as I had expected something better. But there was still a great ubobstructed view of the city/beach area!

We ordered the seafood platter, pineapple rice, the tom yam soup, mushroom soup, and a vegetable dish(I forgot its name). The mushroom soup was pretty good, but not the best, while the pineapple rice was fantastic! The seafood platter was pretty good as well, but it was the five different sauces that came with it that really enhanced its taste. There was tom yam sauce, seafood sauce, sweet and sour sauce and two others that I think were just chilli or something. Some of them were quite spicy, but even my ten year old sister was able to handle them!

The interior of the restaurant was well decorated as well and it had a nice, cozy ambience with low lighting and romantic candles on each table. The other patrons were from all over the globe, and there's just something comforting about having dinner with people from all ends of the world.

The service was also wonderful and the staff was one of the friendliest I've ever seen. Once, when my sister was complaining to my parents about how hungry she was and how long the food was taking, a waitresses heard and immediately came over. She assured my sister that the dishes would arrive soon with a warm and friendly smile.

Overall, this is one of the best restaurants I've ever dined in, and if I ever return to Krabi, I would definitely return to eat there again.

2 Thank bella_w98