“Perfect view”
Review of Lae Lay Grill

Lae Lay Grill
Ranked #22 of 283 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I were in Krabi for a short vacation for the second time. Our hotel's receptionist recommended us to dine at Lay Lae Grill and she helped us to arrange the transportation as this restaurant provide free shuttle. Nice and simple decoration of this restaurant with spectacular sea view. This restaurant serves delicious food, staffs are helpful, polite and efficient, even the chefs and kitchen helpers greeted the guests politely. My husband and I would come back to dine again when we return to Krabi.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
There are newer reviews for Lae Lay Grill

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant but close pretty early at around 11pm. We reached there around 9pm therefore couldn't stay long. Food are not bad especially the Lobster was fresh with reasonable price. Must try the coconut shake. Was so nice and I end up have two!!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Very good resturant. We were a party of 7 persons that celebratet my fathers 80'th birthday. We are very pleased with the resturant and the service. Delicious food, a selection of quality wines and a staff did all their best to give us a good celebration!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed February 23, 2014

the starters were very tasty and nice. teh service very good!
the fresh fish was not as fresh as expected. I think their lobsters are good but I did not had any..it was a bit expensive for Thai standards.. the view from the place breathtaking at night!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Food was good, but they are out of lobster during my visit. That is a little letdown for me as I was there to try out the lobster. Try to sit on the upper level as the view is great, staff are friendly, but if you walk here be prepared for the hill road. You can always call them for the free shutter tuk tuk. The only complain I had was they allowed guest without shirt to dine in the restaurant. It was awkward when we are seated next to them, it spoils the romantic feel of the night.