“Excellence in Ao Nang”
other travelers have booked this property
Pool Area Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom Ensuite
Sunset from the balcony
2nd Floor Plan
Ground Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

401MikeS4...
Lymington, United Kingdom
“Excellence in Ao Nang”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 for a stay in October 2013

I cannot speak highly enough about manager Rob and his team. The villa was the best we have resided at in Thailand. The villa was very well fitted out and cleaned every day at a time to suit you! The villa is about 2 kms in from the beach in a very quiet area. The complex runs a complimentary tuk tuk service during the day.
200m away there is an excellent bakery - great for bread and pastries at breakfast. Loads of places to visit by boat and road, which we did. My wife and I had our son, his partner and 3 grandsons (11, 4 & 1) in our party - we went with excited expectations and came away a very happy family!
On our last day there had been a mix up on leaving times (ours) - Rob arranged for us to keep the villa an extra couple of hours - which made all the difference
On finally reaching home we found our address book had gone missing. Rob retrieved it and posted it to us in time for the Xmas cards!

Thanks again Rob and we sincerely hope to see you again

PS If you meet Rob's wife be careful what you say. She has lived in England and has a sharp sense of humour. A lovely lady - "it's shopping innit!"

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The family were happpy so I was very happy!
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Feb 25, 2014
Thanks for your review Mike!
It's great to know that you enjoyed your stay here in Aonang. I am glad you got your address book back in time, even through the snail mail.

On a side note, Lynn is my villa manager! My wife is in charge of the housekeeping :)
Oxford

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Brissytra...
Brisbane, Australia
“Comfortable and good value stay for a family”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We are a family of 5 who stayed at these lovely villas this month. There was lots of room to spread out and the pool area was great. The villa was very clean and well maintained. The tuk tuk service and mini van airport pick up service was very helpful. We were given a mobile phone in order to call the tuk tuk driver when we needed his services. He in turn was also able to call us if we couldn't locate him. As the villas are a bit out from town with no close by dining options, I think the free tuk tuk time should be extended til maybe 8-9pm and not 6pm.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jan 19, 2014
Hello Amanda,

Thanks for your review. We area pleased you enjoyed your stay here and appreciate your kind comments about our villas.
The free tuk-tuk service runs 08:30 - 18:00 and most guests find this acceptable. We charge a small fee of 200 Baht after 18:00 to cover fuel and also give the drivers something for their time (they finish work at 18:00).

Regards, Rob
York
Reviewed January 1, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Kiran6221
“I love this place!!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Value for money is every way. My stay was a pleasant one with the good location, excellent service, reliable transportation and a very well maintained place to stay in. We definitely coming next year!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing