“Steaks ? - Look no further !”

Carnivore Steak and Grill
Ranked #7 of 283 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Carnivore serves since 2003 mouthwatering steaks; Rib Eye, Tenderloin, Lamb, Pork and chicken. All our beef is imported vacuum fresh from Australia and New Zealand. Also do we serve several fish plates; prawns, white snapper, tuna and more. Our generous salads and wide range of starters are highly appreciated with our guests. All main courses are served with a delicious salad, and you can choose between 13 side dishes and 5 meat-sauces. Since 2004 we provide our guests with a selection of 50 different beers from all over the world and also more then 40 different wines. Since 2014 do we also have a selection of about 30 different whiskeys; many of them single malts.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Ranked #1 on TA for Restaurants in Ao Nang, Thailand... there was no way I was going to miss this when we were there.

Landed up visiting twice in 4 days and treated myself to the most juicy, succulent steaks I've had in a long long time.

Selecting your steak at Carnivore is an intricate 6 step process.
First - Choose your Cut (Tenderloin, Rib Eye or T-Bone)
Second - Choose the weight (How many grams ?)
Then choose cooking time (Rare to Well Done - 5 options)
Then the Sauce you want
Then the Side (range of 8 to 10 sides to choose from , including mash potatoes etc etc)
And to top it all off - choose your extra toppings .. like Bacon, Peppers etc etc

On the 2 days we went to Carnivore, I had the Rib Eye and Tenderloin ... with all the extras I could add on..... Brilliant !!!

If you're a steak lover .... it might even be worth planning a special visit to Ao Nang just to get your teeth into these chunks from heaven.

There are newer reviews for Carnivore Steak and Grill

Reviewed October 30, 2013

One of the best non-Thai restaurants in Ao Nang. We ordered a steak and the burritos (which you make up yourself). Great service and nice food. One of the more expensive restaurants in Ao Nang (but still relatively cheap). Good place if you fancy a break from Thai food.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

For Ao Nang, this restaurant is a good option to get a good steak! the prices are average to expensive, depending on the kind of meat. Carnivore beats the other steak restaurant in Ao nang, better meat for a bit more $
Don't ask the waitress to advise about the wine or meat, you will get the standard smile (with a nod) :-) Tip to the owner: teach them the basics of wine and food (wijn & spijs)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We booked this restaurant after reading the reviews on trip advisor. It was for my wife's birthday so we wanted something special and that's what we got , and more.
My wife had a prawn and mixed seafood starter which was beautifully presented and garnished, and lots of it. It is the little extra touches, like the hot rolls , side salads and the super friendly service which makes this place special.
I had a fresh broccoli soup which was delicious. My wife said her steak was the best she had ever had. My burger was nothing like any burger I've had before, far superior.
They brought out a birthday cake for my wife at the end of the meal, complete with candles, which gave her a lovely surprise and rounded off a perfect evening. Thanks to all concerned.
We hope to get back in for another meal before we go home.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Calling all red blooded carnivores . If you enjoy big fat expertly cooked steaks then this is the restaurant for you. We have been to this establishment many times now and it never fails to induce a coma like state after eating and drinking so much quality produce. The drinks menu comprises of many German/ Bavarian beers and an awesome cast of red wines its too difficult to choose. The service here is second to none. Most of the pretty young girls speak very good English and are very attentive but not overly so. The food menu appears to be Makro free but maybe some of the sea food is questionable ( Scollops ) . Stay with the steaks and you cannot go far wrong. I have just been reminded to write that the duck dish is also exquisite as my girlfriend has it every time. This restaurant is definitely worth a visit while in Ao Nang. I hope you find this restaurant as i always do ......Excellent...

nang