“Mmmmm!”

Carnivore Steak and Grill
Ranked #6 of 273 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Carnivore serves since 2003 mouthwatering steaks; Rib Eye, Tenderloin, Lamb, Pork and chicken. All our beef is imported vacuum fresh from Australia and New Zealand. Also do we serve several fish plates; prawns, white snapper, tuna and more. Our generous salads and wide range of starters are highly appreciated with our guests. All main courses are served with a delicious salad, and you can choose between 13 side dishes and 5 meat-sauces. Since 2004 we provide our guests with a selection of 50 different beers from all over the world and also more then 40 different wines. Since 2014 do we also have a selection of about 30 different whiskeys; many of them single malts.
Manchester
“Mmmmm!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

This place is a must for any steak lover! We came here based on several recommendations and we were not disappointed! I had mushrooms for my starter and they were delicious - they were served in a mushroom sauce with bread. Other members of my party had prawns and mushroom soup and they were equally impressed.

We all had steak for our main course and it was absolutely delicious. They serve all steaks with a salad bowl which in itself is beautifully presented and tasty. I had my steak with garlic butter and it was to die for! It is a little more expensive than other restaurants in Ao Nang but its well worth the extra - do not miss this meat lovers paradise!

1 Thank Foxy287

• Thai first
Thalang District, Thailand
“great steak”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

after a couple of weeks with just thai food for the most part. it was great to get a good steak, all tjhe way from new zealand, with a pepper sauce on top

Visited December 2012
1 Thank brifog
“Best burger in history and I've tried a few.”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food and quite rightly no 1 restaurant in the area. I had the best burger I've ever tasted and another member of our group had an equally good steak.

Fleet, United Kingdom
“Great steak and great beer choice”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Just go its up in rankings for one reason I don't want to spoil it for you just try it!!!

Steaks are brill salads 3 sizes and lots I mean lots of unique beers with old style individual glasses

Visited December 2012
2 Thank ben010177
London, United Kingdom
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Me and my wife came here based on Trip Advisor recommendation. The food was fantastic and the staff were very attentive and always smiling. The steaks are really well cooked and you get great value for money. In total our bill was 3000 baht including a bottle of great Malbec!!

• Visited January 2013