“Fantastic service”

Sala Bua & Lo Spuntino Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

I could not believe the standard of service in this restaurant. I think my husband must have been in a particularly awkward mood and kept asking for food that wasn't on the menu, and they delivered it, and with a smile. The restaurant was fairly busy so it wasn't as if they didn't have anything else to do!

Food was excellent, beautiful view of the sunset and some of the best service we've ever had, particularly in a resort town where it can be sadly lacking!

There are newer reviews for Sala Bua & Lo Spuntino Restaurant

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Very tasty! Must try the: banana salad spicy something,,, very good, best dish I've tasted so far in Thailand
Rice with chicken served in a pineapple
Lobster with cream on top

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I would recommend this place to anybody looking to have a nice meal overlooking ocean. The food is excellent and reasonably priced!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We ordered a mix of pasta & seafood on our last day in Krabi. It was fantastic, I was so glad I read the reviews on tripadvisor before booking this restaurant. Service was fantastic, food was great & the view was great! Do not miss this restaurant in Ao Nang.

1  Thank nuigurumi12
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The seafood platter was a huge spread, especially love the sauce that went with it. The fried noodles wasn't oily and yet tasty. The ice lemon tea still has room for improvement.

1  Thank Venazkat