This was a very nice resort. Clean, nice staff, good breakfast, large attractive rooms. FAB pool. Definitely not walking to beach, but can walk from hotel shuttle drop off. Ao Nang is not a very interesting town at all, but this hotel was a great place to stay. However, dinner at hotel restaurant was bland and overpriced. Eat at the Esan restaurant across and a bit closer to the beach from the McDonalds. Breakfast was good however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Krabi, Aonang Phu Petra Resort is set amidst mountains in stunning natural surroundings. The resort features spacious villas and suites located by the swimming pool or hill. Guests can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the resort. Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi, offers beach and airport transfers. Krabi Airport is a 30-minute drive away while Aonang Beach is 10 minutes away by car. Modern rooms feature classic dark wood furnishings and spacious balconies. Each has a cable/satellite TV, DVD player and coffee-making facilities. Bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer are provided. Massage services are offered at the resort and a library corner allows for quiet reading. Other facilities include a tour desk and children*s playground. Motorbikes can be rented for convenience. Sila Petra Restaurant serves local and international dishes. Enjoy mountain and pool views while sipping cocktails at Phu Anda Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Ao Nang