“Nothing extraordinary”
Review of Apasari Krabi

Apasari Krabi
Ranked #41 of 109 Hotels in Ao Nang
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Apasari Krabi was okay. A bit pricey if i would compare it to its amenities and services. We were upgraded so the room was spacious.The staff at the restaurant can hardly understand English and i found that disappointing. Breakfast was not so good.

My boyfriend flew a day earlier and had gone diving in Phuket the day I arrived in Krabi. I spoke to the reception staff that my boyfriend is checked in, gave the name and they immediately opened the door for me. As the room key was with my boyfriend, they asked housekeeping to open the door for me. I was able to enter the room. They did not even verify any of his information or mine. They did not take my passport details which is the SOP in resorts/hotels. Talk about security. Management should look into this.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Apasari Krabi

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Was there in mid Dec 2012 and had a pleasant stay at this hotel. Spacious room and staff was helpful. Hotel is pretty new and clean. Out of the busy Ao Nang road and therefore it is peaceful and quiet.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We stayed here for 3 days in Nov'12. The location is real good as it is not in middle of market stretch. You have nice walk to the restaurants. Though there is no sea view rooms, you have only hill view. We stayed in a superior room, the size is definitely bid and well built. The management is quite efficient. Though the island trips booked through them turned out to be rather expensive. The room service is very expensive compared to the food they serve. the breakfast buffet is ok. the facilities are also quite good. There are few restaurants and shops leading to the hotel from the main road.

Room Tip: Take higher floor for some hill view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last December (2011) and it was all I needed. Very nice room, very clean, very accommodating, they booked for me several day tours. The location is really great as well. It’s close to both beaches and away from the whole night noise but not too far from the action. I LOVED my stay there. I originally booked only two nights but ended up staying for 5. I ate mostly out in town so cannot provide any rating on the hotel food. But I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Just came back from Krabi.book at Apasari Krabi from 17.12.12 until 19.12.12 for our short honeymoon. Requested for a small romantic decoration for the room and the staff fullfill my wish. I entered to the room with a big supprised. My husband would like to upgrade to deluxe pool with excess to the pool n they gave me 1000thb for upgrade price n it's for 2 nites. Another suprised for me. The room and bathroom was very clean. I adorable the king siza bed. It is so comfort. Higly recomended to stay at Apasari Krabi.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Ozilla
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We booked 3 nights at the Apasari and ended up staying an extra 2 nights. The Hotel is only a few years old so it's nice and clean. We were happy with the room size and facilities. The Pool is nice a size for a good swim and the Jacuzzi is good. The thing we realy like about this hotel is the location. It's on a nice relaxed street about 10 minutes walk to the main shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We booked the 4d3n hotel package, it is really worth for value. We mentioned in booking form that we want a deluxe pool view king size bed room with honeymoon decoration for our anniversary, everything were fulfilled and the honeymoon decoration was great. Room was clean with simple and nice design. Hotel staffs are very friendly. Hotel driver welcoming us with good smile in airport although he had been waiting for 2 hours due to our flight delayed; front desk was very helpful and patient to provide tour information for us to compare and choose. Breakfast is simple but the taste was not bad. Dinner was good as well. Our package include an one day Phi-phi island trip, the tour agent engaged by the hotel is a big company and provide good service. We tried few massages near Ao Nang main street, we were satisfied as it is better than the one we tried in Koh Samui and Bali. But after we tried the massage in hotel on last day, we regret that we didnt have the massage in hotel since 1st day, as the hotel massage was the best! It provide in room massage which is very comfortable for couple. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple