“Roma in Krabi”

Ranked #3 of 396 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Description: Authentic Italian Home Made
Description: Authentic Italian Home Made
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

We visited the restaurant with a group of friends. The atmosphere is super cozy with bamboo huts in the garden. We ordered 2 pizza to share which were by far the best we had in krabi and everyone had a delicious pasta except me that I ordered gnocchi which seemed to be homemade, and of course tasted amazing :)
Great plus were the reusable metal straws. We wanted to come back tomorrow, but unfortunately it is closed on Sundays. Would definitely recommend if you are in Ao Nang area.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

I ordered a pasta and garlic bread for delivery. Called the restaurant around 9pm (they close at 10), not expecting them to take my order, I was pleasantly surprised when they did :). Food was deliver in around 25 mins, fresh food, very yum. It was raining, but there was no delay and food was hot when delivered. Thanks so much! I’ll visit the restaurant for sure next time I’m in Krabi!

Date of visit: June 2019
Framoc, Proprietario at Johnny's Pizza Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2019

dear 525akankshal
i'm very happy you apreciate service and foods thanks so much for review
our customers are at the center of our attention, I hope to see you soon at our restaurant

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

loved all the food ordered pasta, garlic pizza and caprese. Recommend the spinach ravioli :)
Delivery was quick, and great communication.
Loved how it didn’t come with tons of plastic (bags, cutlery, food boxes) #eco #saynotoplastic #goodfood #Italian #delivery

Date of visit: May 2019
Framoc, Proprietario at Johnny's Pizza Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear Cristina
Thanks so much for appreciate service and for beautiful review
The team Johnny’s pizza restaurant use only biodegradable for respect the world
I hope see you soon
Chef owner
Franco

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Johnnys Pizza is a great Italian restaurant! Johnny is a wonderful man and he facilitated our pizza delivery order with professionalism and grace. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2019
Framoc, Owner at Johnny's Pizza Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

dear noah l
thanks so much for review I'm glad you appreciate the delivery service

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

..... Uhm never thought I would find an Italian restaurant this good and healthy around Ao Nang. Positioned on the main road but a quiet and calm, is a perfect chilling place with gorgeous Italian food. Dish are fresh and tasty unbelievely low price and high quality product. Is a recommended restaurant to try.

Date of visit: May 2019
Framoc, Owner at Johnny's Pizza Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Dear 201aeks
Warm greeting from johnny's pizza italian restaurant

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience about your dining at our johnny's pizza italian restaurant We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed and liked our restaurant, tasty food and a great service from our team member. We will pass on your warmest regards to the team who will be surely pleased to hear of your appreciation. Your amazing review like this makes our team high motivated to service better and more.

So thank you again for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing your return to johnny's pizza italian restaurant

chef and owner