Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Tailor made shirts

These guys did it first time right when they prepared my tailor made shirts. They did not use the... read more

Reviewed January 8, 2020

from $95.80
from $49.98
from $39.27
More Info
All reviews within hours suit fits excellent service great quality fits perfectly reasonable price top quality these guys trousers jacket material tiger shop sewing adjustments aonang measurements
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

These guys did it first time right when they prepared my tailor made shirts.
They did not use the commonly used aggressive sales strategy. Instead they gave advice and and just awaited the clients decision. The result was three unique and fairly priced shirts made with an amazing precision. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 9, 2019

Tailormade blazer quick and well done job. Roshan is also a super friendly guy. Pay him a visit if your need a suit etc

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 30, 2019

We were referred by a friend and it was an amazing recommendation. Hubby was measured up, back two days later pants completed except length, shirt mostly complete and jacket shell ready for shoulder pad inserts etc. We had time so went back for a second fitting and a second shirt was ordered. Fabric is top quality as is the tailoring. Would highly recommend and when I said we will go back, we were told if the suit no longer fits due to weight changes bring it back and they will alter. What great service.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Brought my favourite business shirt to be replicated. Khun Mardukar had me put it on then made adjustments for my current size. Had a good choice of Egyptian cotton available. Workmanship quality is excellent as were the adjustments we made - pocket size, collar widening, button positioning. Ended up making eight shirts between my son and me. We had a fitting for a completed shirt within 24 hours, and the rest were all ready within another 24 hours (clearly this would be workload dependent).

Overall, a very good experience. I would recommend Amarin Tailors to friends.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank winstonckn
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Having been here four years ago, I decided to use this trustworthy Nepalese man in Ao Nang again.
He excitedly found my old measurements which only proved an expanding girth.

My order was taken and the next night fitting for one shirt and one pair of pants were booked.

Needless to say, everything was in order and he proceeded with the rest of the order, which was ready on the day as arranged 110%.

See you next time!