Tripadvisor

from $99.61
from $48.56
from $43.71
More Info
All reviews chicken island poda island koh crew beach
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

We booked a private single engine speedboat for the Hong Island excursion, and it was wonderful! While the Longboats are so unique, I ultimately decided the speedboat for comfort as I was traveling with my 2 year old and 75 year old dad - and it was the right decision! The boat was very comfortable with cushioned seats, and included both a covered area and the bow of the boat is in the sunshine. Sam was our English speaking guide along with two other crew members - all three of them very personable and hands on with my son, allowing me to relax for the day.

The day we went, the snorkeling was a bit cloudy, so I can’t speak much to that, but we had a blast jumping/swimming off the boat - my 2 year old included, and picnicking on an island where we spotted a monkey. On the island there are rope swings, which my son also loved.

Expect lots of people on the islands, but having your own boat individualizes the experience. Sam and crew were so attentive to our requests and helping my son around the boat, swimming with him and showing him a monkey. They also provided us with snacks and fresh fruit while we zipped around the waters. I highly recommend, it was my favorite day on a two week vacation - you won’t be disappointed!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

We had a great time at Koh Hong and others. Especially, snorkeling, love it! Also, Wongsai team take very good care of us.

Date of experience: January 2020
2  Thank 814rainyk
WangsaiGroup, Public Relations Manager at Wangsai Speed Boat Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thank you for your review, we work hard for make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Hi!

We did a private tour for 4 people of the Phi Phi Islands. Our tour guide, Tony, and his team were absolutely incredible. Their hospitality throughout the trip was very sincere.

Tony went above and beyond to give us the best snorkeling experience. He went out of his way to find us several highlights. We saw a leopard shark, several back-reef sharks, and a turtle!

The crew was amazing, the driver Remi managed the waters so well. He handled a very smooth ride despite the occasional high winds. Ami helped us ashore and on and off the boat during snorkeling.

At the end we all enjoyed the Pi Lay Lagoon for a mini-photoshoot and wonderful swim in the beautiful waters.

I highly recommend doing a private tour as the experience is much more intimate and you have better opportunities.

Can’t wait to come back again!

WangsaiGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Wangsai Speed Boat Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Thank you kindly for your review. We greatly appreciate the positive comments with our boat crew, we are very pleased indeed that you had such an enjoyable travel with us.

Thank you for sharing your experience, and for taking the time to post your review.

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Great service from the management staff down to the boat crew. A bit delay but acceptable.I just got the names of Haris and Aop but they were all amazing and helpful people. Would highly recommend to everyone !

WangsaiGroup, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายประชาสัมพันธ์ at Wangsai Speed Boat Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

This was amazing our tour. The guide was friendly and very helpful! We did the whole day phi phi trip. Lunch was included (Buffet style) we got to snorkeled with fish and coral!!! I suggest getting anti fog for the goggles for a clear view. They even provided snack. Be sure to bring SUN SCREEN if u burn. The speed boat is great, can be a lil bumpy. They also provide free anti nausea pill.

Thank you kindly for your review. We greatly appreciate the positive comments with service, we are very pleased indeed that you had such an enjoyable travel with us.