We recently stayed at the Aonang Orchid Resort and were fortunate to have a villa room facing the pool. The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable, but the room and facilities are quite dated and in need of refurbishment. Krabi has become a very busy place with alot of tourists from all over the world walking up and down the streets so make sure you get a room that is not facing the streets as you'll be up with the noise level all night. The restaurant food was good quality but you'll find alot of choices just outside the resort and will not be stuck there to eat each day. There are also alot of places to shop and the hotel is very close to the beach. Staff are friendly and accommodating but their English is very limited. The hotel is listed as 4 star but that is most likely due to the amenities offered (i.e. pool, restaurant). It is a 3 star at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Orchid Resort, which in located on the centre of beautiful Aonang beach, It's a modern resort setting, Luxurious room only a few to the beach. Aonang Orchid Resort is equipped facilities ensure that every guests will have everything they need for the most enjoyable and confortable stay. All rooms are surrounded by pool view and cliff limestone or city view of Aonang area, ensuring total privacy for each occupant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aonang Orchid Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Orchid Hotel Ao Nang
- Ao Nang Orchid Hotel
- Aonang Orchid Resort Krabi/Ao Nang