In Ao Nang , Krabi it is hard to find a good Hotelroom for an appropriate price in peak season. Hoever we were very lucky to find this beautiful room in the Goodwill Hotel, but we were lucky too since we got one of the most beautiful rooms. The rooms are really nice. The breakfast was good , but too expensive, so you rather not take the breakfast. Also you should not pay in advance and book on the internet, but go there on good luck, they always have free rooms even if it says on their homepage they don't . And even if they may not have a room, there are several good hotels close. For example the Bam Polaoon Hotel where we stayed first. It had also good evaluations on Trip Advisor, but we weren't satisfied, because the rooms weren't so nicely furnished, and you had to pay more for the internet than in the Goodwill Hotel. The Goodwill also offers beach mats for free, umbrellas and other things to borrow for free.
!!!!! Don't book any tour from the hotel, neither in the Goodwill, nor in the Ban Pulaoon they are far too expensive. However you should ask for a shuttlebus transfer at the end to the airport for 150 Baht, which you can't get cheaper anywhere.
The only bad thing was the distance to the beach, wich is approx. a ten minutes walk and the street nearby is dirty and stinks :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seek a family hotel located in a quiet area of Aonang center? Seek clean and nice room? Seek Thai hospitality? Be at Aonang Goodwill!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Aonang Goodwill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Goodwill Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Goodwill Krabi/Ao Nang