“Great tidy restaurant for all kinds”

Bussaba Thai Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 387 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: European, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant is located in SOI KLONG HANG 4 Road ,Before next to Canivore steak House and Pavilion Queen's Bay Ao-Nang
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

This is a lovely restaurant. When I was here, it was during happy hour so we got buy 1 cocktail get 1 free. Cocktails were fantastic. And we got 20% off on Thai foods! Staff was nice. The Thai food was delicious. Prices were really friendly. Honestly I would say it deserves better review than what it has as of this moment. It became more crowded after 8 o'clock. And we got iced watermelon in the end, which we did not expect. It wasn't any big deal but at least showed how much the owner cared about the customers.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

We ate here twice as we were so impressed. Excellent Thai food with fantastic and friendly service. Loved the relaxed atmosphere and they asked for your preferred level of spice when ordering. Nice touch to provide a cooler bag for the large beer. Go, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

My partner and I visited Bussaba while staying just down the road from the restaurant in Ao Nang.

This is probably the best Thai food we have had since being on this trip!

I had a hot pot, which I had never tried before and it was delicious. My partner had a vegetarian green curry and loved it.

We will definitely be going back.

Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019

Had a good Thai meal at Bussaba. Had the signature starter plate with a lot of different appetizers like spring rolls, fried calamari etc. Then tiger prawns in grlic. Everything was good, but we had better (while also cheaper) Thai food at other places. Also, service was a bit off. Forgot to give us cutlery, napkins etc., and were a bit unattentive. But recommended!

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

My favourite restaurant in Thailand, definitely recommend the lemon cream chicken and lamb mussaman curry.