“Food with finesse and superior service in stylish surroundings”

Bussaba Thai Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 287 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: European, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant is located in SOI KLONG HANG 4 Road ,Before next to Canivore steak House and Pavilion Queen's Bay Ao-Nang
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Firstly I'm a retired 5 star international hotelier, you don't get much pickier than that . Bussaba is in a class of its own. Decor, service& sensational food. Über music, spotless toilets, up the hill and a little out of the way (next door to Carnivore) -a must visit experience. Please click 'helpful'.

2  Thank Owen C

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Lovely staff really good food had one of the best meals ever in Thailand ! The restaurant is beautifully decorated and charming all dishes came at the same time hurray!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

After a couple of weeks in Au Nang and trying many different restaurants we can only recommend this true gem of a restaurant. It is hidden away from the main road, but its many qualities is easy to find!
The food is excellent, the atmosphere cosy, the service is kind and very friendly, the kitchen looks very clean and finally the price is more than reasonable.
All in all the best place in town - always worth a visit if you are in Ao Nang!!

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

After reading the favourable reviews of Bussaba, I was keen to try it, and in this rainy weather it was the closest option to our lodgings being only 100m down the road from Cha Wan resort. Dead keen on trying the steamed fish, you can imagine my disappointment when they said they didn't have any. My dining companion and I asked if they would have it the following evening, and vowed to come back then. Rather than disappoint us and lose our custom, fish was sent for and we enjoyed a beautifully cooked and presented meal that melted in your mouth. Yes, it's a little pricey but you are also paying for excellent service, cloth napkins and beautiful decor (a nice change from tasty but grubby street fare down town with tiny paper napkins no larger than a square of toilet paper). For service and taste, Bussaba gets full marks

Reviewed July 4, 2013

After reading the review on here I was keen to try this place out and eat some good Thai as it was right near my hotel. I was not disappointed. I had my heart set on steamed whole fish but was told they had none left, only fillets. I asked if they would have more tomorrow instead. Rather than miss out, one of the staff left the restaurant to buy a fresh fish, that's what I call customer service. The fish melted in my mouth and the prawn dish I had as an entree was equally as delicious. Such a nice change to the variety of places in Ao Nang selling European food that I didn't come to Thailand to eat.