“Beyond grateful for the experience!”

Get Juiced for Life
Ranked #12 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jumpstart to health and fitness or train with us in paradise. Experience healthy clean eating, raw food dining, juicing, CrossFit, Boot Camp training, Muay Thai kickboxing, aerobics and endurance training, dance classes, Yoga, Tai Chi, Life Coaching, education towards overall health and personal well-being. Placed in a natural setting. Exposing you to Thailand's natural topography and culture
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 20, 2017

One day prior to turning 25 yo, I arrived in beautiful Thailand. Little did I know that I was about to be equipped with the tools I needed to make some major life changes for myself. Throughout my month long stay, I completed a total of eight Life Coaching sessions with Zina (among all of my other amazing daily adventures in which she so kindly helped me coordinate!). Whether you're at a crossroad in your life or are just looking for some insight, I highly recommend you contact Zina. She is truly a wonderful (and spunky) woman. BONUS- Ao Nang is gorgeous and you'll never want to leave!!

Zina7117, Manager at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

We all find ourselves at personal and professional crossroads in and throughout our lives. I'm fortunate to have been able to witness yours and to encourage you in the things that matter most to you. Everyone needs a Life Coach at times in their lives. I'm sure you have now identified those "Yes" people in yours and are gaining momentum from here onward. Yes, Thailand is wonderful, hard to leave and more than that; amazing. Hope to see you here again in the future. Blessings from my heart to yours..

All reviews
"gears"
"session"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Zina has a newly build gym that is well set up. A large concrete pad with a huge mirror among other fittness equipment. I chose to do the Zumba classes as I really needed to get my body moving again. The Zumba was Latin dance inspired and so much fun it didn't even seem like I was exercising. The time went really fast. Even though I am terribly uncoordinated I was never made to feel embarrassed and actually I started to improve. Zina is a professional teacher and makes exercise fun.
I did the 8 sessions which were held in the evening twice a week. You need to bring exercise shoes and clothes and some water. I also got to meet new people which is always a bonus.

Zina7117, Manager at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

It was a pleasure to have you in the class. Dance is a way to express yourself whether you are coordinated or not. You surely did improve after only a few classes and it really showed. You brought a special dynamic to the class with your bright smile and drive. Hope you'll be back our way again soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I just loved the raw sushi that they have and it is a great balance here in Thailand with all the warm and spicy foods that other places provide. It is the only raw food in Ao Nang and the food is made with pure love.

Namaste :)

Zina7117, Owner at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Shereen,

Thanks so much for giving our Rawkin' food a thumbs up! Too, it is great to hear about your personal journey and experience as a raw foodie. Compliments and suggestions coming from someone such as yourself are greatly appreciated. Enjoy your time here in Ao Nang, Thailand; it truly is the 'land of smiles".

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

I'm here for a month attending a wonderful yoga teacher training at Marina Yoga and Meditation. Marina has coordinated lunch for us everyday at Rawkin Cafe. I am on day 2 and I must say it's incredible! Day 1 was the raw vegan tacos and today was vegan sushi! I don't know how they make everything taste so good...must be made with love!!! I can't wait to see what's on the menu tomorrow.

Zina7117, Manager at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

You've got it Fabulous Brookly! Our food is made with LOVE. Hope you are enjoying RAWkin' out with our delightful entrees. Can't wait to bless you with a sampler of our delicious dessert treats.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 18, 2017

She is passionate about seeing people reach their top potential be it mental, emotional, psychological and physical. Zina and Doc walk the talk. They are both passionate about helping you become a better you in all aspects and teach you how to strife for more and better and not give up on your goals even when you think it's impossible. They truly have your best at heart, whatever and however that may look. They truly care about your well-being and getting you of your own self-limiting beliefs I wouldn't trust anyone else to train me and walk me through this wholeheartedly like they do.
Every time i have done a retreat with her i come out stronger, energetic and healthier, not to mention the awesome feeling of knowing that you can do so much better than what you think but it's easier when you have someone pushing you beyond what you think you are capable of.
They are both an inspiration and great tour guides too.

Zina7117, Manager at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Having you enter into our lives has been a blessing that surely came our way. You have inspired us as we have watched you achieve personal goals that in yourself you felt unsure. Now we all know that with a change of mind, heart, with a realistic plan and people to support your efforts; anything is possible. Continue to push forward and we hope to see the results of your great vision to not only help yourself but to help others. Blessings from our hearts to yours.