“Zumba with Zina”

Get Juiced for Life
Ranked #13 of 49 Spas & Wellness in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jumpstart to health and fitness or train with us in paradise. Experience healthy clean eating, raw food dining, juicing, CrossFit, Boot Camp training, Muay Thai kickboxing, aerobics and endurance training, dance classes, Yoga, Tai Chi, Life Coaching, education towards overall health and personal well-being. Placed in a natural setting. Exposing you to Thailand's natural topography and culture
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Zina has a newly build gym that is well set up. A large concrete pad with a huge mirror among other fittness equipment. I chose to do the Zumba classes as I really needed to get my body moving again. The Zumba was Latin dance inspired and so much fun it didn't even seem like I was exercising. The time went really fast. Even though I am terribly uncoordinated I was never made to feel embarrassed and actually I started to improve. Zina is a professional teacher and makes exercise fun.
I did the 8 sessions which were held in the evening twice a week. You need to bring exercise shoes and clothes and some water. I also got to meet new people which is always a bonus.

Zina7117, Manager at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

It was a pleasure to have you in the class. Dance is a way to express yourself whether you are coordinated or not. You surely did improve after only a few classes and it really showed. You brought a special dynamic to the class with your bright smile and drive. Hope you'll be back our way again soon.

All reviews
"gears"
"session"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I just loved the raw sushi that they have and it is a great balance here in Thailand with all the warm and spicy foods that other places provide. It is the only raw food in Ao Nang and the food is made with pure love.

Namaste :)

Zina7117, Owner at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Shereen,

Thanks so much for giving our Rawkin' food a thumbs up! Too, it is great to hear about your personal journey and experience as a raw foodie. Compliments and suggestions coming from someone such as yourself are greatly appreciated. Enjoy your time here in Ao Nang, Thailand; it truly is the 'land of smiles".

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

I'm here for a month attending a wonderful yoga teacher training at Marina Yoga and Meditation. Marina has coordinated lunch for us everyday at Rawkin Cafe. I am on day 2 and I must say it's incredible! Day 1 was the raw vegan tacos and today was vegan sushi! I don't know how they make everything taste so good...must be made with love!!! I can't wait to see what's on the menu tomorrow.

Zina7117, Manager at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

You've got it Fabulous Brookly! Our food is made with LOVE. Hope you are enjoying RAWkin' out with our delightful entrees. Can't wait to bless you with a sampler of our delicious dessert treats.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

She is passionate about seeing people reach their top potential be it mental, emotional, psychological and physical. Zina and Doc walk the talk. They are both passionate about helping you become a better you in all aspects and teach you how to strife for more and better and not give up on your goals even when you think it's impossible. They truly have your best at heart, whatever and however that may look. They truly care about your well-being and getting you of your own self-limiting beliefs I wouldn't trust anyone else to train me and walk me through this wholeheartedly like they do.
Every time i have done a retreat with her i come out stronger, energetic and healthier, not to mention the awesome feeling of knowing that you can do so much better than what you think but it's easier when you have someone pushing you beyond what you think you are capable of.
They are both an inspiration and great tour guides too.

Zina7117, Manager at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Having you enter into our lives has been a blessing that surely came our way. You have inspired us as we have watched you achieve personal goals that in yourself you felt unsure. Now we all know that with a change of mind, heart, with a realistic plan and people to support your efforts; anything is possible. Continue to push forward and we hope to see the results of your great vision to not only help yourself but to help others. Blessings from our hearts to yours.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Zina is a really positive motivator - she is all about what you CAN do. If you're looking for a calm and professional PT that will actually tailor your sessions - down to individual movements, not just a standard set of sessions or exercises - Zina is your lady.

I was introduced to Zina via a friend in November and have been training with her ever since. Initially we met and talked about what I wanted from my training and any physical issues to consider - I've found that not all PTs do this, and if they do, they soon forget. Zina is on the ball and adapts exercises where necessary - even on the fly during a session.

Sessions can be indoors or out- including a secret and secluded location by the sea!

Zina7117, Manager at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2017

You continue to over exceed the work out challenges that you are faced with when training. I've watched you crush your limitations. You are a true testament of someone who came with a handful of physical challenges and you've met each one of them head on. Thank you for entrusting yourself to me. You're my She-Ra and I'm so very proud of you!