“Insightful Enlightening Invigorating”

Get Juiced for Life
Ranked #12 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jumpstart to health and fitness or train with us in paradise. Experience healthy clean eating, raw food dining, juicing, CrossFit, Boot Camp training, Muay Thai kickboxing, aerobics and endurance training, dance classes, Yoga, Tai Chi, Life Coaching, education towards overall health and personal well-being. Placed in a natural setting. Exposing you to Thailand's natural topography and culture
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed January 14, 2017

Zina and Doc are more than trainers, they are overall completely on target to walk you through what life has thrown at you and to equip you for the next level of "needs". They have an all encompassing "camp" yet manage to give you the space (when needed) to sit, reflect, relax and to just be. I would highly recommend spending time with them .... long term if possible!!!

Zina7117, Manager at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2017

We are so happy that you were able to experience our "Total Health for the Total You" extended stay program. Seeing you being equipped is our great pleasure and we are so happy that you have taken the tools needed to apply to your health; for life. Hope you will come back our way again. Hugs from our hearts to yours.

All reviews
"gears"
"session"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed January 5, 2017

I would say that this was the first training program I ever did, but the truth is: this was a lot more than just a training program. It's fitness instruction, counselling, health education and personal development all wrapped into one program, and the detox retreat was actually A LOT of fun and got me results. I felt amazing.
Through Zina and her program, I got to improve myself and made a few new friends along the way too. It was just what I needed to kick start my personal life - for myself, my son, my husband, my social life and my own personal career. Definitely worth it.
I recommend this to anyone open to a life-changing experience.
Besides, I can't imagine a better place to try a retreat like this!

Zina7117, Manager at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Having someone like you come through our program was as equally a blessing to us as to yourself. Getting around like minded people is just what you needed to give you a shot in the arm at what you already had been envisioning for yourself. We just provided you the proper surrounding to confirm what you already had in you. Your personality and passion is infectious. You'll do well at whatever you set your mind to and whomever you present your passion to. We wish you the best as you take this next step towards your personal and professional goals. We're in your corner for LIFE!

Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

Zina helped me post-partum get back on my feet! After my baby was born I lost myself. Through her life coaching sessions she helped me manage the stress of being a new mom while running a small business and encouraged me to explore healthy relationships. She created custom diets for me: raw juices, salads and fiber cleanses. And she created custom workout programs for me suited to my lifestyle and schedule as a stay at home mom. I spent almost 1 year with her and enjoyed every session with her.

Thanks Zina!

Zina7117, Manager at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2016

Working with you was more than my pleasure. I have found the biggest joy of working with people such as yourself is to help them discover the keys to unlock the doors that have kept them personally bound or ensnared. You will forever be a 'go getter' and I'm so proud of each obstacle you overcame through our program. This is yet only the beginning for you. I wish you the greatest success in each of your endeavors both personally and professionally. Remember inspiration flows in many directions. You truly are an inspiration!

Reviewed November 29, 2016

I never go training in my life until my friend push me out for training, I always getting so scare to train with personal trainner until I have been training with Zina my thinking has changed. I feel good very time after training with Zina. She is professional and very understanding specially with the person like me. She has her way to push you hard but you still feel good with training. Thank you so much Zina for changing my life.

Zina7117, Manager at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

Sometimes that first step is the hardest one to take but you did it! Now you know the personal benefits of establishing a fitness program and showing up for "You". I'm so happy to be in your corner through the journey. Let's do this!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 18, 2016

I have been training with Zina for many years. Training, Meals and Juices and Life Coaching. I am very thankful to Zina for all efforts with me. Zina can perfectly combine your holiday with a healthy touch. You can enjoy the paradise and holiday at the same time as you do exercise, get daily fresh juices and even meals and Life Coaching. What a perfect holiday combining sand, sun and beach with health and wellness. Do a Life change while on Holiday:). This is definitely possible with Get Juiced and Zina. Thank you Zina:)

Zina7117, Manager at Get Juiced for Life, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Working with you for all this time has been my great pleasure. It's people like you that make my life PERFECT! I've watched you meet many of your personal fitness and life goals and applaud you for the hard work and effort you have applied to meeting each and every obstacle. Life is more than just exercise and diet; you know this well. In your corner for LIFE!