Having read some of the other reviews we have to agree with the noisy location and the annoyance of the "Thai boxing" advertisements which run hourly up the road. However saying that the double glazing and curtains provided excellent sound reduction and out of the two weeks only 2/3 nights were affected by noise, one of which was the first night where a "good luck" religious festival was underway so you cant really complain about that. The noise could be sorted by requesting a 'pool view' room instead of the road side room but we didnt ask to move so dont know what the rooms are like.
the hotel is lovely and well appointed, the rooms are spacious clean and kitted out to a very good standard the bathrooms are especially nice. the location is very good also, no more than 5 minute walk to beach and all the amenities very close by.
the staff were exemplary and always greeted you with a smile. housekeeping and restaraunt staff were particularly helpful. the food prices were quite a bit higher than local places so we didnt eat there (other than breakfast) however the drinks during the happy hour were very reasonably priced.
the breakfast had a very good selection to start the day and were always fresh and well cooked so no complaints there. they do however have trouble serving coffee hot but this is the smallest of complaints!!
we would recomend this hotel to others without hesitation but would recomend asking for a pool view room as the noise was the largest and probably only thing we would complain about in the whole two weeks there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort is Krabi's 4 star boutique resort with spectacular views of the cliff and Andaman Sea. Located in the center of Aonang, with easy access to the beach, shopping, Dining and night life. 97 Newly refurbished, spacious guest rooms offer comfortable accommodation in Superior , Deluxe and Ocean View categories. The Ocean wing features sunset balcony for romantics and honeymooners. The resort offers a unique Thai restaurant and a boulevard cafe in Aonang's most versatile and lively shopping plaza. Around the resort pool you will find a Bar & Bistro, wellness center complete with Thai Spa, Gym, Muay Thai, Yoga and Tai Chi classes. Social and business events are celebrated in style for up to 180 guests in the new event center and on the Cliff Panorama Terrace. Coupled with grace of our Thai service memories are made of this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aonang Cliff Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Cliff Beach Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort Krabi/Ao Nang