Stayed at this property while my husband and I were vacationing in Thailand in Dec 2013.
The hotel is at a great location just few minutes walk from the beach. There is a 7/11 and Mc Donalds right next to the hotel that adds to convenience. Also a bangkok bank near the hotel that gives great exchange rates. We stayed in a sea view room which had a great view of both lime stone cliffs and the sea at a distance. The room was fresh and clean and we also enjoyed the bath tub in the balcony! Even though surrounded by many shops and restaurants the hotel premises are quiet and you are assured of a peaceful nights sleep.
The hotel provides beach towels, beach slippers, a beach bag and an umbrella which was a great convenience to carry on daily outings to near by beaches like ao nang, Railay, phranang cave beach, phi phi etc.
We used the travel desk at the hotel itself to book tours to phi phi, the emerald pool and also kayaking at ao thalane and enjoyed all the tours tremendously. Also booked a two wheeler through the hotel for a day and explored the city ourselves.
Staff and Service:
The staff is very friendly and always smiling. Also got great tips from them about places that we could visit in Krabi. Faced a small glitch as the safe in our room wasn't working when we checked in at around 11 AM. Took multiple phone calls to the reception before the same was corrected by evening.
Apart from that a lovely stay. Will surely recommend to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort is Krabi's 4 star boutique resort with spectacular views of the cliff and Andaman Sea. Located in the center of Aonang, with easy access to the beach, shopping, Dining and night life. 97 Newly refurbished, spacious guest rooms offer comfortable accommodation in Superior , Deluxe and Ocean View categories. The Ocean wing features sunset balcony for romantics and honeymooners. The resort offers a unique Thai restaurant and a boulevard cafe in Aonang's most versatile and lively shopping plaza. Around the resort pool you will find a Bar & Bistro, wellness center complete with Thai Spa, Gym, Muay Thai, Yoga and Tai Chi classes. Social and business events are celebrated in style for up to 180 guests in the new event center and on the Cliff Panorama Terrace. Coupled with grace of our Thai service memories are made of this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Aonang Cliff Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Cliff Beach Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort Krabi/Ao Nang