The Aonang Cliff Beach Resort was a fantastic place to stay in Krabi. The staff are helpful, and speak excellent english. The hotel and rooms are big, clean, and well furnished. In every room is a load of useful stuff like a DVD player and safe, and a TV with quite a few english channels. There's also umbrellas, a beach mat and beach bag that you can use, and you can borrow beach towels at the pool. The breakfast buffet has loads of choice. All in all, if/when I go back to Krabi, I'll definitely stay at the Aonang Cliff Beach Resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort is Krabi's 4 star boutique resort with spectacular views of the cliff and Andaman Sea. Located in the center of Aonang, with easy access to the beach, shopping, Dining and night life. 97 Newly refurbished, spacious guest rooms offer comfortable accommodation in Superior , Deluxe and Ocean View categories. The Ocean wing features sunset balcony for romantics and honeymooners. The resort offers a unique Thai restaurant and a boulevard cafe in Aonang's most versatile and lively shopping plaza. Around the resort pool you will find a Bar & Bistro, wellness center complete with Thai Spa, Gym, Muay Thai, Yoga and Tai Chi classes. Social and business events are celebrated in style for up to 180 guests in the new event center and on the Cliff Panorama Terrace. Coupled with grace of our Thai service memories are made of this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aonang Cliff Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Cliff Beach Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort Krabi/Ao Nang