We stayed as part of a family group of 13 people for 6 nights 22-28 Sep, in a total of 7 rooms. As we were travelling with our two children ages 8 and 6 years we booked two Ocean View rooms, as this was the only room type which allowed us interconnecting rooms, consisting of One King room and one Twin (2 x Singles). These rooms were on a higher floor (level 3) and had fantastic views of the Ocean and Cliffs. Although we paid slightly more for the priviledge of an Ocean view room (which of course the view definitely warranted) they were a little on the tired side, compared to the more modern rooms our family were in near the restaurant. I will point out that the hotel is currently in the process of updating parts of the hotel and am guessing that the Ocean View rooms will of course make this list soon also, at no point in our stay did this cause any inconvenience or distruption to our stay and noise was never a factor. Having said that, the bathrooms were nice, and the room was overall very clean, tidy and comfortable.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and really tried their best to help in any way possible. We had two people in our group who had mobility issues and found the substantial stairs from the hotel down to street level and vice versa a little hard going but the hotel can be accessed via the driveway by Tuk Tuk and Tour Operators always collected us from outside reception. The hotel even provided a courtesy transport down to the beach on one occassion. Breakfast had a good variety of options and especially loved the egg station - best eggs ever!
Overall we had a very enjoyable stay and would recommend to others as an extremely affordable hotel, in a great location with lovely staff - Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort is Krabi's 4 star boutique resort with spectacular views of the cliff and Andaman Sea. Located in the center of Aonang, with easy access to the beach, shopping, Dining and night life. 97 Newly refurbished, spacious guest rooms offer comfortable accommodation in Superior , Deluxe and Ocean View categories. The Ocean wing features sunset balcony for romantics and honeymooners. The resort offers a unique Thai restaurant and a boulevard cafe in Aonang's most versatile and lively shopping plaza. Around the resort pool you will find a Bar & Bistro, wellness center complete with Thai Spa, Gym, Muay Thai, Yoga and Tai Chi classes. Social and business events are celebrated in style for up to 180 guests in the new event center and on the Cliff Panorama Terrace. Coupled with grace of our Thai service memories are made of this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Aonang Cliff Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Cliff Beach Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort Krabi/Ao Nang