We spent 3 nights at the Aonang Cliff Beach Resort and they were most enjoyable. The location is great for walking to all the restaurants and shops in Ao Nang. The room was clean but a bit worn. I did love the patio with the drying rack to dry the swim suits on. The breakfast was ok some days better than others. The best part of the hotel was the staff they were all wonderful, we especially appreciated Ella and Nat they were so helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort is Krabi's 4 star boutique resort with spectacular views of the cliff and Andaman Sea. Located in the center of Aonang, with easy access to the beach, shopping, Dining and night life. 97 Newly refurbished, spacious guest rooms offer comfortable accommodation in Superior , Deluxe and Ocean View categories. The Ocean wing features sunset balcony for romantics and honeymooners. The resort offers a unique Thai restaurant and a boulevard cafe in Aonang's most versatile and lively shopping plaza. Around the resort pool you will find a Bar & Bistro, wellness center complete with Thai Spa, Gym, Muay Thai, Yoga and Tai Chi classes. Social and business events are celebrated in style for up to 180 guests in the new event center and on the Cliff Panorama Terrace. Coupled with grace of our Thai service memories are made of this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aonang Cliff Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Cliff Beach Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Cliff Beach Resort Krabi/Ao Nang