“Lovely view”

On The Rocks
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Informal and convivial, On The Rocks at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi serves Thai and international fare, featuring a variety of barbecued fresh seafood and meat. Take in spectacular views of the bay and the sunsets while enjoying your preferred cocktail and a light meal. Steps away from the swimming pool and the bay, On The Rocks also serves a selection of tapas, gourmet pizzas and grilled seafood.
Reviewed July 3, 2018

We walked in from Ao Nang and it was worth the 10 minute walk. Lovely view and the beers were cold. Didn't eat anything but service was prompt and friendly. A little more expensive than the other bars (170 THB + 17% tax and service) but good to do once.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank britabroad34

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

We are staying at Centara resort and took a drink at this pool bar/restaurant. We ordered Mojitos wich tasted like limonade drink with no alcohol.
We ordered a hamburger for our daughter and it was dry and tasteless.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 8, 2018

I stopped here for lunch first day and had a couple of drinks, nice location, food was OK nothing great. Second day I just stopped in for a beer, I ordered our drinks then people came to the bar and ordered food. A's if by magic I became totally invisible and spent the next 10 minutes being ignored. I left the bar minus our drinks, I'm not even sure they noticed, but to be fair I was invisible! :0(

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Centera for 2 weeks in December 2017 and my husband and I ate here several times for lunch and dinner. There is a choice of seating areas, we personally loved the beanbags on the beach! There is a selection of meals to suit all which was always fresh and tasty. The staff were friendly but a little more laid back compared to other restaurants at the hotel.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

You can have a romantic candlelight dinner by the beach with your love one. Great food and stunning view. Highly recommended for couples.

Date of visit: July 2017