“Great beach views”

On The Rocks
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Informal and convivial, On The Rocks at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi serves Thai and international fare, featuring a variety of barbecued fresh seafood and meat. Take in spectacular views of the bay and the sunsets while enjoying your preferred cocktail and a light meal. Steps away from the swimming pool and the bay, On The Rocks also serves a selection of tapas, gourmet pizzas and grilled seafood.
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Bar located in front of phai plong beach, in the centara resort. You can have dinner or a cocktail near the beach while you enjoy the amazing views. It is not so expensive as i had readed.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

On The Rocks is a more exclusive location to which I personally favour. It’s an ideal place with its own semi-private beach next to the National Reserve.

Food: the pizza was good and fries also. Quick service and staff were always about to help. Many spoke a decent amount of English so communication was easier than elsewhere in the area.

Drinks: bit more expense during most times, such as 80 for a soft drink, however happy hour entitles 50% off on cocktails, house wines, soft drinks etc. My cocktail was around 170 Thai baht which converts to about just under £4 which was really good!

Disadvantages:
• Staff were upset when I asked to pay on card for my bill. They tutted a lot but when I’m paying for many drinks and a food over the few hours I was there for my family, I simply didn’t want to rinse all my cash. This also took a while to get my bill which was also wrong. I waited roughly 10 minutes (not too bad).

• Large amounts of flies around the bar, as well as a range over wasps especially near people with soft drinks such as my brother.

Overall, an enjoyable experience. Good location with nice vibes. I would recommend for families or couples.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Me and my husban we spend Centare Hotels&Resort our Honeymoon.Everyone have to come and see this beautiful place in Krabi. Excelent service,Friendly staff always smileing!:)
Thank you for a lovely service to Mew and all another who makeing Catering On the Rocks.
Thank you so much !:)
Andrea&Andreas

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here craving western food and my dreams were met! We had a variety from pizza, pad kee mow, waffle chips, bruschetta and ordered two seared tunas it was that delicious! Worth a visit for the good food and the amazing beach. We also got the pannacotta

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

the title says it all...this place offers a great view of the sea.the cocktails and mocktails are amazing but they do not have good choices for vegeterian food.

Date of visit: May 2017