“Happy hour with a view”
Review of On The Rocks - CLOSED

On The Rocks
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Informal and convivial, On The Rocks at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi serves Thai and international fare, featuring a variety of barbecued fresh seafood and meat. Take in spectacular views of the bay and the sunsets while enjoying your preferred cocktail and a light meal. Steps away from the swimming pool and the bay, On The Rocks also serves a selection of tapas, gourmet pizzas and grilled seafood.
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

On The Rocks is a more exclusive location to which I personally favour. It’s an ideal place with its own semi-private beach next to the National Reserve.

Food: the pizza was good and fries also. Quick service and staff were always about to help. Many spoke a decent amount of English so communication was easier than elsewhere in the area.

Drinks: bit more expense during most times, such as 80 for a soft drink, however happy hour entitles 50% off on cocktails, house wines, soft drinks etc. My cocktail was around 170 Thai baht which converts to about just under £4 which was really good!

Disadvantages:
• Staff were upset when I asked to pay on card for my bill. They tutted a lot but when I’m paying for many drinks and a food over the few hours I was there for my family, I simply didn’t want to rinse all my cash. This also took a while to get my bill which was also wrong. I waited roughly 10 minutes (not too bad).

• Large amounts of flies around the bar, as well as a range over wasps especially near people with soft drinks such as my brother.

Overall, an enjoyable experience. Good location with nice vibes. I would recommend for families or couples.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Me and my husban we spend Centare Hotels&Resort our Honeymoon.Everyone have to come and see this beautiful place in Krabi. Excelent service,Friendly staff always smileing!:)
Thank you for a lovely service to Mew and all another who makeing Catering On the Rocks.
Thank you so much !:)
Andrea&Andreas

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here craving western food and my dreams were met! We had a variety from pizza, pad kee mow, waffle chips, bruschetta and ordered two seared tunas it was that delicious! Worth a visit for the good food and the amazing beach. We also got the pannacotta

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

the title says it all...this place offers a great view of the sea.the cocktails and mocktails are amazing but they do not have good choices for vegeterian food.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 14, 2017

Ambience is amazing, but the costs are on higher side compared to portion. Its good if you are in a large group then you can opt for the actual 'on the rocks' tent setup that they offer.

Date of visit: January 2017