“Just do it 😉”
other travelers have booked this property
No woman no cry Banana
Spring roll
How to do spring roll
Restaurant good food !
Out door
Boomboo bungalow with fan hot shower
DBL Bed with hot shower.
Good ! work
Mosquito net
Yummy
Organic farm
Window
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Berlin, Germany
“Just do it 😉”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at Meetchoks organic home! Chok, his wife, his daughter and his neighbor were so lovely and helpful that we felt really comfortable there.
Firstly, the bungalows are cozy, clean and had all we needed.
Chok prepared delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner for us and for a good price.
He also used herbs and vegetables from his own garden! It couldn’t be more fresh.
In the evening we sat all around the table and talked, he played guitar and sang. “No women no cry”. I can really recommend to stay there if you like to know Thai people and their culture, to eat good food, to stay at a quiet place without so much trouble like in the city center....
but they also offer free shuttles (it takes only five minutes) to the city center where is also the sea.
Chok and his wife can speak fluently English!
I can’t say anything bad about this place and I would recommend it to all my friends. And when I am back in Thailand I will definitely stay there again.
Grüße aus Deutschland

Jul 4, 2018
Thank you . For stay with us but you take care and have a good time for your holiday. No women No cry
537yanng
“Bungalow, cooking, human”
Reviewed April 23, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I slept in a new bungalow with fan, it was really pleasant. I had a cooking course with Mr Chok with some produkt directly from his garden. I taste his own whiskey, his English is good compared in Thaïland. I have even washed my clothes there, I would definitely come back.

May 1, 2018
Thank you . I hope you can cook good food . When you come back next time .
Scott S
Vacaville, California
“Amazing experience! ”
Reviewed January 24, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

If you are looking for a 5 star hotel, then this is NOT the place for you. If you are looking for a place to rest your head at night after a busy day of all that Thailand has to offer AND looking for a very authentic opportunity to meet and spend time with a Thai family, then 100% this is for you. This is something money can't buy. We had an amazing stay with Mr. Chok and his family. Upon arrival, we were picked up from the airport and it was very late and, when we arrived, he prepared and amazing dinner for us of Thai Chicken with homemade curry sauce and organic long beans grown in his garden. Chok and his family were also very helpful in booking all the tours we needed and made sure we were picked up and returned and/or drove us wherever we needed to go. On our last night, he had my wife and I over for dinner with his family for another home cooked Thai meal and then arranged for us to take a ferry to Phuket. Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Chok for a great time. You are really the best.

May 1, 2018
Thank you . For stay with me and welcome next time .
Luca R
“Nice Calm Place with supernice and sympatic owners”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Me and my girlfriend have Been at mee chok villas for 3 days it was a very good Family feeling Staying Here the Villa is 100m to the mainroad and about 5 minutes (By car) from the elephant tour and about 5 Minutes (by walk) from the supermarket . Mr chok was so friendly he drove us to the thaiboxing Stadium in ao nang at the beach where its also a good Place to Go out Or to Go Swimming . Mr chok and His Wife also prepered Great Thai dishes and nice breakfast with eggs from his own little chickenfarm. This is a super Place to Stay i am looking forward to Come back again on my next thailand Holiday

Apr 7, 2017
thank you . i am very happy you are enjoy here . i hope see you again . Mr. chok
Mike G
“Loved it! ”
Reviewed March 15, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My wife and I stayed at these villas for 6 nights, Chok who owns the villas and his family are amazing and nothing was ever too much trouble! If your expecting waiter service then perhaps look else where but if you are looking for a relaxing easy going holiday this is the place! The villas are clean and basic, great wifi, comfy bed and good aircon, you live a bit like locals, Chok and his wife produce great local food and priced very reasonable! No beer I am afraid but there is a local store that is about 200 yards from the villas, if you needed a big shop, Chok will take you there probably for free as he dropped us to town on several occasions and didn't want any money! We loved this place and and the welcome was 5 star. Chok is due to put fully functional kitchens into a couple of the villas for those wanting to try their hand at cooking from ingredients bought from the local fresh market on Monday Tuesday and Fridays and is literally 200 yards from the villas. Oh and his own chickens provide his eggs they are lovely! Thank you Chok for a wonderful stay we loved it!! The name is also changing to Mee Chok Villas for future reference!

Mar 24, 2017
i am very happy to here that . thak you . i hope see you again . next year. Mr Chok . Now i Chang name green leaf villa to Mee Chok villa Aonang
Belle O
“Lovely”
Reviewed March 7, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed here for five nights with a friend, the apartments are spacious, clean with nice big beds and a lovely balcony. However the staff are the best thing about this place, they are so lovely and welcoming. Mr Chok is a very kind and funny man ready to help you with whatever you need. We ate here a few times and it was really good and well priced, they have fresh eggs from their chickens and veg/herbs from their garden. They also have free lifts to the town/beach which was a nice suprise as we weren't to confident about renting bikes. If you walk a few minutes down the road there's a big market that's on certain days, and further down you'll get to the shops\restaurants. I would definitely stay again.

P.S. you will probably have some loud monkeys running over your roof in the night, but it kinder adds to the charm.

Mar 8, 2017
Thank you .i willing to take you . i hope see you agian . 555
karasho
“Lovely stay”
Reviewed January 19, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

First of all,kind and pleasant owners.Great armony there.Later on, the room seems to be an apartment, spacious with 2 balconies,clean and confortable.They try to help you in different ways.you can rent a bike and booking islands tour.you can have bbq or personalized thai boxe lesson.Thank you mr chocke and many thanx to your staff.would come again

Jan 20, 2017
Thak you so much. see you next time
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing