we booked our hotel thru agoda.com. we stayed in krabi for 3 days.
the hotel is a 5-10 minute walk from ao nang beach, tucked away from the noise of the street market.
upon entering the hotel, we were greeted by the friendly and courteous hotel staff who offered us cold towel and refreshing orange juice.
because it is a small boutique hotel, the check in was quick as a snap. the room is spacious and has a thai feel. the bed is very comfortable. indeed, like a five star hotel. the bathroom is fit for a couple. overall, the hotel is very clean and comfortable. better than 5 star hotels we've been to.
breakfast is buffet and during our stay, they served us bacon, sausages, ham, fried noodles, salad, eggs, juice, coffee and tea. it was like a family breakfast. we were attended on the spot.
on our last day, we asked the hotel if they can book us a tour of the 4 islands and they gladly did. they can also book other tours and transportation that are available in krabi.
oops, they also have a lap pool - 2-3 stride lap pool that can wash away the sand after a day of island hopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang proudly presents the perfect combination of the Thai modern architecture, infrastructure, comfortable facilities and typical Thai hospitality with warm, friendliness and courteous services by the professional staff with the treatment displaying the uniquely characteristic quality of the Thai host. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Krabi
- The Royal Nakara Krabi/Ao Nang