Last week I stayed in this friendly and nicely situated hotel for 9 consecutive nights. Had a nice spacious room on the top floor and had a balcony with great view over the Andaman sea.
Some minor drawbacks where the hard and uncomfortable beds on the balcony, the very comfortable but little short bed (I'm 1,94m tall), the breakfast could be a little more varied and calling the doorman almost every night upon late arrival because everything is already closed.
These small drawbacks should be no reason at all to avoid this place. The staff and family are super friendly and helpfull, the rooms are cleaned every day and it's just a very cozy place to stay!
For your information, this is my second review on this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang proudly presents the perfect combination of the Thai modern architecture, infrastructure, comfortable facilities and typical Thai hospitality with warm, friendliness and courteous services by the professional staff with the treatment displaying the uniquely characteristic quality of the Thai host. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Nakara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Royal Nakara Ao Nang Krabi
- The Royal Nakara Krabi/Ao Nang