Stayed here for two nights recently and previously in October last year.
The beds are very comfortable, the rooms were clean and not like a travelodge. We didn't eat or drink in but the prices seemed reasonable. Would have loved some air conditioning though!
Ideal location for the outskirts of Lincoln and has a pud with food next door and there is a frankie and bennys just across the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mr Vincent OLIVIER, the manager of the ibis Lincoln hotel, would like to welcome you.Ibis Lincoln hotel is a budget hotel south of Lincoln city centre.'Your hotel puts you 15 minutes by car from Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle, and 10 km from central Lincoln. The hotel has 86 modern bedrooms, each with wireless internet accessand satellite TV. You can enjoy a light meal or snack at the Café, or wind down with a drink in the friendly bar. The 4 fully-equipped meeting rooms can welcome up to 34 guests for presentations or board meetings.The hotel is 30 km from Humberside International Airport, and just a 15 minute drive from the historic sights of Lincoln Castle and Lincoln Cathedral. Lincoln Central railway station is 2 km from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Lincoln reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Lincoln Hotel North Hykeham
- Ibis Lincoln North Hykeham, UK