“quality”
Review of The Loudor

The Loudor
The Loudor
Reviewed November 5, 2012

loverly place to stay ,close to lincoln centre allways stay here such friendly couple and nothing is to much trouble breakfast is very good lots of choice and again nothing is to much trouble .rooms are clean and comfy and its nice to come back at nite to cupa in room an nice pot of biscuits

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank claire73uk

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I always stay here when I come up to visit my daughter who is studying at Lincoln University. I discovered this B&B by chance when looking for somewhere to stay on the weekend my daughter started Uni and I'm glad I did. Jo and Mick are great hosts and Mick alaways has a good story to tell! The rooms are beautifully furnished ( I can say this as I have stayed in quite a few of them). Breakfast is the best. My daughter has even stayed here with me instead of at her accommodation just for a breakfast! I would thoroughly recommend The Loudor to any one looking for somewhere to stay on the outskirts of Lincoln.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank giijennings
Reviewed October 31, 2012

What can i say me and my daughter stayed here the other night as we where painting & cleaning our own house. On arrival we were made very welcome, the room we stayed in was great also the breakfast.

I would recommed this hotle to anyone for price you cant beat it, thanks again and yes we would book and use you again.

Sandy/Amy

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandy B
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stayed for a night in this wonderful guest house, friendly, helpful staff. Who were happy to help or just happy to let you get on with your stay. Guest rooms were very clean and really neatly decorated. Breakfast the next mnorning was brilliant not only filling and very needed after our night out but a lovely addition to the tea and toast. Also made even better with the fact I didnt have to cook it or wash up after. Many thanks to the lovely staff there. Comes highly reccomended for a stay, hope to stay with you again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed September 18, 2012

If you are travelling to or around Lincoln, Stay at this very impressive B&B.

Very personal welcome from Mick and Jo despite us arriving before noon, who happily stowed our bikes away,Mick was only to pleased to offer guidance to the local area and moved our bags from lobby to our room when ready .The room was spotlessly clean and nicely furnished comfortable Double bed TV Tea & Coffee and Cookies (Remember this is only £58 per night for 2 inc Breakfasts !!! ) Good quality furnishings,a Small Bathroom with ample Shower en suite.
Breakfast of Juice, Cereal, Fruit, Full English, locally sourced where poss, Toast in a rack, I like that. Tea Coffee All well cooked and presented

Nothing not to like ,Quality at very reasonable price

Room Tip: To close your curtains there is a pull cord on the LH side, Remember this it might save Mick a jaunt...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nigelswanbook
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Very easy to find (didn't know the area at all). Very welcoming hosts. Mick has a great sense of humour & Jo a great housekeeper & cook. The breakfast was lovely, a full range of cereal, yogurts, juices, cheese & fruit plus a full English & toast. The room was spotlessly clean and the linen smelt lovely & fresh. Toiletries in the ensuite along with fluffy towels. A nice variety of tea, coffee, hot chocolate & milk in cartons in the room, along with homebaked biscuits, or fresh milk in the fridge down in the residents lounge.
Yes, you could call the decor dated but I personally find this more inviting & homely. The big thing for me is always cleanliness & here I couldn't fault it.
We most definately will be returning.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank TriIggle
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Stayed at the louder 24th &25th August and was pleasantly greeted by the owner and was very happy and chatty which is nice and our 4 yr old boy seemed to be taken by him which made me giggle. Our room had a double bed and bed for our son which was fine and our bathroom was on the larger side as it was a family room and
the beds were comfy enough . Breakfast was at 8 til 9 and you placed your order the night before as to what you desired and what time ? The breakfast time could do with maybe up to 9.30 really ? But everything was cooked from strach which is better and tasty. This hotel is a couple of miles out from lincoln which was fine for us as we were visiting family , there is a few shops opposite called the forum and a Tesco express which was handy if you needed something in a emergency ? And there was a really big sainsburys not far away to . So I would recommend this hotel if you want something cosy and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
#7 of 51 in Lincoln
Bridleway Luxury Bed & Breakfast
Bridleway Luxury Bed & Breakfast
#1 of 1 in Grange de Lings

Been to The Loudor? Share your experiences!