“the cutest b+b ever”

Ranked #2 of 7 Caprarola B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“the cutest b+b ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

First off, Caprarola was not what I expected it to be. It is such a beautiful little town, the sights and scenery is amazingly rich with history and colour. I Giardinetti is off a little tiny street very close to Palazzo Faranese. Two rooms with balconies faces Church of Santa Teresa with a picturesque view. Unfortunately we got had the room without the view but it was a very vibrant and cute room with an amazingly clean bathroom. The B+B itself is really, really, beautiful. It's been renovated and the two sisters who run it are very smart and gracious hostess. I look forward to staying with again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Victoria River, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2010

I Giardinetti was pleasant, hospitable and the owner/operators Elise and Nicolette were very enthusiastic. Multilingual (Italian, English, and Spanish), they responded promptly to our email inquiry and were nothing but fantastic during the length of our stay.

The B&B is located only a short walk from the Villa Farnese and has great views. The rooms were large and beautifully presented. The whole B&B was recently renovated; this included the bathrooms which also were large and very clean. In addition both our rooms had balconies.

We would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Caprarola
La Bella Venere Hotel- Lago di Vico
#1 of 3 in Caprarola
Tenuta La Vita
Tenuta La Vita
#2 of 3 in Caprarola

Been to B&B I Giardinetti? Share your experiences!