“Moroccan paradise, killer waves & awesome service!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Las Salinas
Two Brothers Surf Resort
Reviewed January 10, 2010

Beautiful, stunning and authentic are the words that come to mind to describe this place.
I stayed here in early 2009 with my boyfriend and absolutely loved it, and hence cannot wait to go back! It has amazing ocean views and the houses are stunning, chic with authentic moroccan furniture, doors, tiles, etc, etc. Its an ideal place for anyone who loves surfing, privacy and great service. It's absolutely NOT one of those "iffy" places crowed with drunk locals or misfit expats like some other places/hotels in this area.
The owner is an incredibly friendly, family oriented individual whom is also rumored to be one of the best surfers in the area. Oh and their pool is amazing, no words really do it justice! Absolutely recommend!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BeachLovinGal7

Reviewed January 5, 2010

Wow! We had a fantastic time! From the time we arrived, the hosts were super nice and set us up with everything we needed. When you went to restaurants and told them you were from Two Brothers, they gave you extra attention and great service. The house was beautiful, the outdoor shower (besides the indoor one) was great after coming back from the beach. The pool was warm and clean and a great place to hang out and watch the sunsets or listen to the monkey down below, and also so the rolling hills and beaches. The owner took me surfing and it was one of the best surfing days I've ever had - his sons were really nice kids and great surfers too! The AC was nice to have @ night and kept us quite comfortable. Teh Indonesian doors and furniture were memorable. What a great trip! Our kids (10 and 12) loved too!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank trinidadsurfer
Reviewed October 5, 2009

Great cottages with a spectacular view. Robert and Susan were very pleasant and helpful with guiding our stay in the Las Salinas area. The rates were very reasonable and the rooms were fabulously decorated. After a good surf the pool overlooking the pacific was the perfect spot to rest the tired muscles. If you just want to party stay elsewhere but if you prefer the more private for the privledged stay here.

Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank johnnyflame
Reviewed October 3, 2009

August was the 3rd time I've been to Two Brothers in 2009. It's my home away from home for surf trips in Nicaragua. Robert, Susan, and the boys are great hosts. The houses for rent are located on top of a hill overlooking the entire beach....amazing view. The accommodations are very clean and comfortable with full kitchen, great beds, and everything else you need. For surfers, Robert and the boys know everything about the waves in the area, and a day trip on the boat to the hard to reach breaks is one of the best days you'll have. I'm already looking forward to my next trip to Two Brothers.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank SurfCalifornia
Reviewed October 1, 2009

Two Brothers Surf Resort is a true paradise in a remote area of beautiful Nicaragua. Having now stayed with Rob and Susan, the owners, on two separate vacations, I can say that they are nothing but hospitable and accommodating. Rob's local knowledge of the area is unparalleled and Susan's ability to make you feel at home while staying with them is such a comfort. The compound sits high atop a hill and overlooks the entire bay, eliminating the hot, buggy conditions of lower lying accommodations and giving you spectacular views. All the villas are air-conditioned and are built with a very unique style, that adds to the already wonderful atmosphere. You cannot be disappointed with surf, as it is always offshore and at the very least, rideable in the waist to chest range. Two Brothers also provides the option of a boat, allowing you to access other waves and go fishing. This is a comfortable, laid back resort that gives what you can't find anywhere else in the area. Rob and Susan have done a great job, it is definitely a place I will return to.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2009

We absolutely LOVED our time at TWO BROTHERS SURF RESORT. In fact, I wept as the Gregor family waved us so long after our stay at their family resort. Luckily, we knew that this was the first of many more happy returns! They made us feel so welcomed & apart of their family.
Even though I'm not a surfer, I felt like I had plenty to enjoy; the beautiful sites at TWO BROTHERS pool, beaches, hot springs, local markets & restaurants. Susan was a wonderful host & guide; she even brought me to the local grocer & bakery which was in a local’s home while the boys were all surfing.

My boyfriend surfed twice a day/everyday with TWO BROTHERS & Robert – He was in heaven!

We loved our villa; it was clean, comfortable, romantic & had incredible views! It was exactly what we wanted! I look foward to next time!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2009

All I can say is wow! We were a bit skeptical traveling to Nicaragua, However when we arrived it was a totally unexpected experience. We arrived at night so we couldn't really get a grasp of where we were. When we awoke for dawn surf check we were amazed that you can check nearly the whole coast right from your front door. This trip had everything we were looking for! Secluded Beaches, Great Surf, Amazing food, & Comfortable Headquarters. We even managed to find the local disco where the local people accepted us with open arms and open bottles. I was nervous as I needed internet to run my business while away. A bit slow (Hey its Nicaragua), but I cannot get over how I sat on a bench with the most amazing views, talking to clients over skype fulfilling their orders. From Surfing to Fishing to Horseback riding we did it all! Thank you to Robert & Family! We will be back Soon!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
#12 of 28 in San Juan del Sur
El Jardin Hotel
El Jardin Hotel
#5 of 28 in San Juan del Sur

Been to Two Brothers Surf Resort? Share your experiences!