“Incredible! Beautiful house, location overlooking surf and hills, extremely helpful hosts, great selection of boards...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Las Salinas
Two Brothers Surf Resort
Trinidad, CA
Reviewed January 5, 2010

Wow! We had a fantastic time! From the time we arrived, the hosts were super nice and set us up with everything we needed. When you went to restaurants and told them you were from Two Brothers, they gave you extra attention and great service. The house was beautiful, the outdoor shower (besides the indoor one) was great after coming back from the beach. The pool was warm and clean and a great place to hang out and watch the sunsets or listen to the monkey down below, and also so the rolling hills and beaches. The owner took me surfing and it was one of the best surfing days I've ever had - his sons were really nice kids and great surfers too! The AC was nice to have @ night and kept us quite comfortable. Teh Indonesian doors and furniture were memorable. What a great trip! Our kids (10 and 12) loved too!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank trinidadsurfer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
palm coast, fl
Reviewed October 5, 2009

Great cottages with a spectacular view. Robert and Susan were very pleasant and helpful with guiding our stay in the Las Salinas area. The rates were very reasonable and the rooms were fabulously decorated. After a good surf the pool overlooking the pacific was the perfect spot to rest the tired muscles. If you just want to party stay elsewhere but if you prefer the more private for the privledged stay here.

Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank johnnyflame
california
Reviewed October 3, 2009

August was the 3rd time I've been to Two Brothers in 2009. It's my home away from home for surf trips in Nicaragua. Robert, Susan, and the boys are great hosts. The houses for rent are located on top of a hill overlooking the entire beach....amazing view. The accommodations are very clean and comfortable with full kitchen, great beds, and everything else you need. For surfers, Robert and the boys know everything about the waves in the area, and a day trip on the boat to the hard to reach breaks is one of the best days you'll have. I'm already looking forward to my next trip to Two Brothers.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank SurfCalifornia
Florida
Reviewed October 1, 2009

Two Brothers Surf Resort is a true paradise in a remote area of beautiful Nicaragua. Having now stayed with Rob and Susan, the owners, on two separate vacations, I can say that they are nothing but hospitable and accommodating. Rob's local knowledge of the area is unparalleled and Susan's ability to make you feel at home while staying with them is such a comfort. The compound sits high atop a hill and overlooks the entire bay, eliminating the hot, buggy conditions of lower lying accommodations and giving you spectacular views. All the villas are air-conditioned and are built with a very unique style, that adds to the already wonderful atmosphere. You cannot be disappointed with surf, as it is always offshore and at the very least, rideable in the waist to chest range. Two Brothers also provides the option of a boat, allowing you to access other waves and go fishing. This is a comfortable, laid back resort that gives what you can't find anywhere else in the area. Rob and Susan have done a great job, it is definitely a place I will return to.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
NYC
Reviewed October 1, 2009

We absolutely LOVED our time at TWO BROTHERS SURF RESORT. In fact, I wept as the Gregor family waved us so long after our stay at their family resort. Luckily, we knew that this was the first of many more happy returns! They made us feel so welcomed & apart of their family.
Even though I'm not a surfer, I felt like I had plenty to enjoy; the beautiful sites at TWO BROTHERS pool, beaches, hot springs, local markets & restaurants. Susan was a wonderful host & guide; she even brought me to the local grocer & bakery which was in a local’s home while the boys were all surfing.

My boyfriend surfed twice a day/everyday with TWO BROTHERS & Robert – He was in heaven!

We loved our villa; it was clean, comfortable, romantic & had incredible views! It was exactly what we wanted! I look foward to next time!

• Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
Miami Beach, FL
Reviewed September 30, 2009

All I can say is wow! We were a bit skeptical traveling to Nicaragua, However when we arrived it was a totally unexpected experience. We arrived at night so we couldn't really get a grasp of where we were. When we awoke for dawn surf check we were amazed that you can check nearly the whole coast right from your front door. This trip had everything we were looking for! Secluded Beaches, Great Surf, Amazing food, & Comfortable Headquarters. We even managed to find the local disco where the local people accepted us with open arms and open bottles. I was nervous as I needed internet to run my business while away. A bit slow (Hey its Nicaragua), but I cannot get over how I sat on a bench with the most amazing views, talking to clients over skype fulfilling their orders. From Surfing to Fishing to Horseback riding we did it all! Thank you to Robert & Family! We will be back Soon!!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
USA
Reviewed September 30, 2009

It seems great at first glance. They have a wonderful website which displays the resorts amazing views and awesome accommodations. The resort is beautiful. It is located atop the highest hill in the village with amazing views of the ocean and countryside. But this facade of a tropical paradise quickly disappears once you spend some time on the grounds with (or even near) the owner. The owner can be very arrogant, rude, and abrasive. He does not hesitate to yell at guests (and swear). Even worse was watching him treat his family with the same disdain. The owner has earned a reputation in town as a bully. After speaking with locals and expats I felt uncomfortable staying there. Telling people I was staying at Two Brothers was often followed with the same awkward, "Ohhhh..." This resort could be a wonderful place but it is sadly tarnished by the way the owner treats people. If you want to surf the Popoyo area stay at Toro. The amenities are nice, the vibe is super friendly, and the food is great. Plus, Toro is located much closer to the ocean.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
#1 of 1 in Playa Redonda
Soma Surf Resort
Soma Surf Resort
#1 of 13 in Popoyo

Been to Two Brothers Surf Resort? Share your experiences!