Neo Holiday Home
$47
$45
Airport View Hotel(Katunayake)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstrain stationthe main roadclose to the airportsri lankashort stayone nightan overnight stayfirst floornice lobbyfew minutes walktransit hotelfree breakfastearly departurebasic amenitiesexcellent hotelmorning flightguest house
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed there 1 night and everything was perfect. We payed 4420 rupies for spotlessly clean room with A/C. We did not ate there because it was quite expensive (eastern and western breakfast was between 600-900 rupies for 1 person). Staff was very kind and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SimonitaPrague
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Having flown in late to Colombo and with a plan to catch an early train down South, we decided to stay at the Neo Holiday Home taking into account convenience and cost.

We had some challenges getting a taxi at the airport - the companies weren't familiar with the location and the quoted rates seemed somewhat high for the distance we were going. With it being so late, we decided to forgo any hard bargaining and after the taxi driver called for directions, we made it to the Neo Holiday Home.

The place isn't fancy or special in any way but it's clean, safe & friendly. Unfortunately, there was a loud blasting stereo (or some sort of 20-30 minute long announcement) in the neighborhood that woke my wife and I up and kept us up for awhile. I'm thinking it was a one-off situation but I figured I'd provide that warning for anyone who would potentially stay here. Again. . .friendly, safe and clean but potentially bothersome nighttime noises.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ivan W
Reviewed April 16, 2013

With a late flight into Colombo and very early morning flight out this was a great find for me. The small inn was 10-15 mins from airport and was spotless and well signed. They even cooked some great meals and provided some good travel tips. :-) Train station into city is 100 meters away and I survived rush hour into city and a quick transfer to Galle.

I look forward to my next trip to Neo!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
9  Thank IFISAYGOOD
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Close to the airport and very friendly owners. Also our flight was delayed and Ananda arranged for someone to be on reception when we arrived at 5 am-thanks Amanda! Clean rooms and very quiet. Perfect for an airport transit stop.

• Stayed: March 2013
6  Thank John C
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Close to Liyanagemula railway station. I chose to stay in their annexe round the corner and down a quiet lane. Very good value at 1800/- for a spacious clean and comfortable fan room in a large detached house. After a good breakfast served on the dot of 6.30am as requested, I strolled up to Haseline Road and picked up a tuk tuk for the 2km to the airport for 80/-, but there are frequent buses.

• Stayed: March 2013