“Mmmm”
Review of Sextons

Sextons
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Lymm
Cuisines: British
Description: Five generations of family baking. All products are made in the bakery which is situated under the coffee shop. As well as a team of 6 bakers we have 2 chefs who can modify the menu to your requirements. As well as the Bakery counter we have a Delicatessen and a 48 seat coffee shop which specialises in good quality home made dishes.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Have been a couple of times to this amazing café.
The bacon butty was incredible, I know it sounds daft to judge something so simple but they really did get it spot on.
My friend had poached eggs and salmon and he was very impressed too.
Definitely worth a visit for the friendly staff, amazing breakkie, and delicious cakes.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We ordered two 'Big' breakfasts!! Were not big at all. Also we ordered two teas and were charged for an extra jug of hot water.We also ordered a strawberry milkshake,which they forgot..:-( Very overpriced, Not good value.:-(:-(

3  Thank madwife83
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I've not yet had a chance to sit down in the restaurant, but the bread & cakes in the bakery are amazing!
OK, so they're not the cheapest you'll find, but they're certainly worth it. Excellent bread, tasty pies and a great selection of home made cakes.
If you try nothing else, have an eclair - they're everything eclairs should be! Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and more yummy filling than I've ever seen. Irresistible.
The staff are so friendly and definitely go the extra mile, even tracking down an elusive cake from the restaurant when I was in dire need of a sweet fix last week.
Just FAB!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Sextons is a bakery with a place to eat in the centre of Lymm, my wife and I eat regularly there and the food is always great, the staff are always very friendly and are on first name terms with my wife. The bread, cakes and everything else they serve in the shop are delicious as is the food in the restuarant. It can get very busy but that is not surprising when you consider the quality of the food. Excellent place to eat and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Teas, coffees, hot chocolates and tasty savoury snacks in the centre of Lymm. Popular with locals and visitors. Very busy in school holidays.

1  Thank b56c