“New Cibo restaurant very good.”
Review of Cibo Restaurant - CLOSED

Cibo Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: This Restaurant Now Has New Owners - Cibo Restaurant Group It Will Still Be An Italian Restaurant
“New Cibo restaurant very good.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Visited here with family for Sunday dinner after new ownership change. Kids love Italian food and my food and kids were happy with ours. My wife was less ennanoured with her dish but the service is very good and there is a trampoline for the kids.

Would return again as it is very local for us.

Manchester
“Cibo - a Change For The Better”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Wow!! We came here without booking expecting it to be Marco Marco and nearly went elsewhere when we saw it had changed hands. How glad I am that we stayed. The food and cooking was of the very highest quality, and the staff attentive to a fault and keen to please. Truly excellent!! The only downside for me was that all the main courses are served with salad and chips, there's no option to have vegetables. That alone nearly made me change my mind and exit without even trying the food. So pleased I didn't!! We will be back for more very soon.

1 Thank New2nA
Manchester, United Kingdom
“El Cibo (WAS Marco Marcos)”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Have eaten there twice since the change of management. Pablo and Marta have taken over and it's lovely to see them back (as well as "Barman Extrodinaire" Sergio!!
Meal was super; large portions, all well cooked and piping hot! The Boss had a rib eye and loved it! (He is terribly hard to please!) and my Halloumi salad was incredible. All served looking really tasty, with knowledgeable , efficient and friendly staff.
This restaurant has had a chequered past, with a succession of managers most of whom tried their hardest under very trying circumstances. Now it's under new management, I'm sure that Pablo and Marta will be a success. see you both soon!

1 Thank Barbyjo
Liverpool
“At last Marco Marco has Gone and the place has new owners Cibo”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Me and my family (4) went for dinner last evening and the food and services was excellent at last a nice Italian back in Lymm

2 Thank gadgitLiverpool
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cash Only & Light Faulty at Marco Marco Italinan in Lymm Cheshire”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went for dinner on 17th June, when we arrived a message on the door said cash only as card facilities were down, No pizza chef in attendance and lights above our table were faulty. Definatley signs of a restaurant in trouble and believe the restaurant has now closed and gone. Shame as this used to be a good restaurant.

• Visited June 2013