“Turkish Delight in Cheshire”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Flavours

Flavours
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Lymm
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“Turkish Delight in Cheshire”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

We would probably never have thought of visiting Flavours had I not won a raffle prize of a voucher for Sunday lunch for two at the restaurant. We live half an hour away from Lymm, and would not normally go there to eat.

We were on our own for the first little while, although other customers began to arrive later. The young waiter was extremely pleasant and efficient, and our first courses were served after only a short wait. We sampled the lamb meatballs and the spinach and ricotta filo pastries, and both were delicious. I then chose baked stuffed aubergine and my husband had the marinated grilled chicken. These were accompanied by rice mixed with pine nuts and a salad served with yogurt dressing.

The whole meal was excellent, the ambience very pleasant and the service left nothing to be desired. I imagine that it would be a lovely place to have a romantic dinner.

We would certainly consider returning, and will recommend it to friends.

Douglas, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

The food is fantastic. the staff are amazing, nothing is too much trouble and made to feel very welcome. I would definitely recommend Flavours

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Lovely place! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

I've been here several times now! Brilliant food and staff are fantastic very friendly! Couldn't fault anything! Will certainly be coming back! Well done!

“Simply amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Me and my friends recently attended a Turkish night on at this restaurant and I've never been so impressed, the staff were so friendly and the food was great! Entertainment was fantastic and we had lots of fun!

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely Mother's Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Took my mum here for Mother's Day and she loved everything about the place.I visit Turkey a lot so have experienced lots of different food but my mum had never tried it before...She was amazed with what she tasted.The food was truly delicious mixed meze to share and then the Flavours special lamb cooked fresh to perfection.The fact that it was not a set menu on the day was a real plus sign for us.really can not fault this place lovely clean restaurant,delicious food and excellent service...They even gave all the mum's orchids which was a really nice treat for them..Flavours is most definitely worth a visit you really wont be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014