“Delicious and extremely affordable”
Review of La Boheme

La Boheme
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Lymm
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Wanted to visit here for a while and was not disappointed. Menu choice was great - (though my vegetarian friend who struggles with pasta may disagree- with regards to the starters anyway.
I had bouillabaisse to start which I enjoyed and then duck for main which was delicious. My husband and one of our friends that we went with had the risotto which they both said was fantastic.
The wine was delightful (I chose the White Burgundy) and apparently the sticky toffee pudding is 'the best EVER!)
Service was very good and the bill between 4 of us was, to our minds, pretty cheap to say the least...
Definitely want to go back

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Very well-cooked, honest, tasty, French food, served pleasantly and with efficiency. Large portions! Starters / main courses better than desserts (on the basis of one visit) but that is not an issue for me.
Despite the relatively long journey from where I live, I will definitely return at some point.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

A very extensive luncheon menu with something to cater for all taste PLUS enough variation for numerous return visits.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We've been to this Restaurant a number of times and it's fantastic. The food is delicious, well prepared, looks great on the plate and is worth every penny. Service is fast, professional and friendly. 100% recommended

1  Thank Giles L
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We ate here for my Mums' Birthday and the experience as always is fantastic, excellent food and service all 5 of us cleared every plate of our 3 course Dinner!. My duck dish was outstanding as was my husbands Halibut and the staff are particularly attentive it really is value for money at £27 per head for 3 courses.