“Amazing Food”
Review of La Boheme

La Boheme
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Lymm
Cuisines: French, European, British
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I went here with my husband for dinner on a Sunday. They do a special Sunday menu 2 courses for £18 or 3 for £23 which we felt was amazing value for the standard of food we received. There was a good selection on the menu and they also had some specials. The food we had was some of the best I have ever eaten. I can not fault the food or the service we got if I had to find fault I would say that the butter you get with your roll isn't butter but that would be been extremely critical. The tables are also quite close together and on that particular evening the restaurant was extremely warm! However I will definitely be back!

London
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This was our third visit to La Boheme for Christmas lunch, and it has always provided good food. This year, my sea bass starter and venison main course were both delicious. The pigeon starter, the parsnip soup and the halibut were also highly praised. Among the puddings, the Assiette de Noel was very good - authentic Christmas pudding without being too heavy at the end of a substantial meal. We have also been for lunch on a couple of other occasions, and found it equally good. Even with the restaurant very full, service was highly efficient and just as friendly.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very good French food”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We went for my mum's 70th - and it was excellent

fantastic Lamb, and a friendly atmosphere

not the cheapest place, but great for a special occasion - tablecloths and napkins give it a lovely touch

would definitely go again

Visited May 2012
Merseyside
“WORTH A VISIT”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is my second visit to La Boheme, the first being five years ago. This is still a wonderful place to eat, and I regret not going back more often, but distance prevents me from doing so. Food still exceptional, and different from mainstream restaurants. Excellent service from the very friendly staff. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for, and it's well worth it. Will go again.

Scotland, United Kingdom
“Nice place, good staff great food.”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We called at this nice restaurant in December for my birthday, booking early afternoon and there were quite a few people in. Staff very nice and friendly, food quality was excellent.

My food was superb, the obligatory steak was excellent, only gripe was the portion size for my partner, her vegetarian option was nice but lacking in portion size I ended up giving her some of my potatoes to supplements her plate, but she was left still feeling a more substantial course would have been better.

On the whole very nice, not expensive; but in my opinion not great value for money.