“Excellent!!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Oriental Cuisine
Reviewed April 26, 2014

If you like good quality Chinese food cooked great! This is your place! The staff are friendly, the place is clean & the food is top quality & affordable! Highly recommend!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I attended here for the first time as a group of 22 people for a family gathering. On arrival We was not shown to our table. We was not offered to order drinks. The staff looked like we was putting them out getting us one when we finally did see someone. After 1 hour we was asked if we wanted to order. We said yes and asked for different bills so as to not get mixed up as paying seperate only to be told this wasnt possible.they came to take my order first and after a long wait(over another hour) and after everyone else's food came i had to ask for mine and my familys to be told oops i will go and see whats happened. We finally got most of our food. Chips came 20 mins before actual meal. And rice very dry! My partner asked for a medium rare steak and recieved a very tough unchewable one. He said wasnt what he asked for and could they get him another only to be told they didnt have any and did he want slices. We asked for vinegar and they had to send out to shop as they didnt have this. This was just the tip of the iceberg. When we brought this to the managers/owner attention she avoided us for 30 mins and they laughed in our faces and said "what do u want me to do about it" no apology or any acceptance that the service was appaling. All in all it was an absolute disgrace and not the experience my son-in-law expected for his birthday.

2  Thank jamber127
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Dishes are sweet, non authentic and over priced for what it is. I have diabetes and needed to take double my dose of medication after dining here.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Have had many a take away from this place and when friends visit they always choose this place. Ate in the restaurant with my familly for the first time recently and the food was great and even better that the takeaway. Booking is essential on the weekend though as you will end up sitting next to the front door otherwise. Service was efficient if slightly po faced. Kids thought it was great though with all the different dishes to dig into.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

excellent food and great service ,great value,made to feel very welcome, We will be going again within weeks.